Anybody do this trick?

the rugman

Feb 11, 2006
Warwick, NY
Real Name
Bob Cairns
Business Location
United States
Had a small stretch - house going on the market. Couldn't quite the wrinkles out. Had my buddie hit them with some really hot water from hi TM then stretched - worked great! Was thinking of bringing my steamer along from now on.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
That was how we dealt with jute back long ago. Wet it stretch it and let it shrink. Todays carpet cant do that. Wet it and it looses memory and latex. But if they came out for you awesome. I wouldnt make a habit of it though.

Reactions: OldCarpetVet

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
Wow carpet vet how you been? Still suckin down drinks girl watching on the beach :)

Ahhhhh......YES!!
I've been good. How you been? I haven't been here in a while (though I have been lurking here and there) so I figured I'd better get my ass in here and shake things up. Too much B.S. I'm reading. LOL.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Ahhhhh......YES!!
I've been good. How you been? I haven't been here in a while (though I have been lurking here and there) so I figured I'd better get my ass in here and shake things up. Too much B.S. I'm reading. LOL.
Ive been surviving lol. Counting the days till fall. Im burning alive here. But busy installing floors playing with a lil bit of electric, painting, cleaning carpets where ever the money river flows im fishing it.

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
Ive been surviving lol. Counting the days till fall. Im burning alive here. But busy installing floors playing with a lil bit of electric, painting, cleaning carpets where ever the money river flows im fishing it.

Keeping busy is all that matter pal. Never stand still too long. You'll rot faster if you do.

As for you melting. HA! Come to Sarasota where it feels like 105 every day for 4 months straight and humidity so thick you can shovel it off. The summers here are starting to wear on me. But it's still better than snow blowing.