FB Any you guys have lower back pain? I noticed...

S

Sonny Winters

I have injured both my lower back and my neck in 2 separate incidents. I have to constantly do exercises every day in addition to going to the chiropractor. I also went to an acupuncturist for like 4 months. That helped a lot.

C

Chip Garber

Constant back problems. Especially first in the morning. After I've been up awhile and get busy, it goes away. So when I talk to these young guys and they talk about back problems, that keep them from doing this or that I just roll my eyes like, Yeah right. Pussies

novnova

Feb 5, 2020
Real Name
paisley green
When I was fat and did not strengthen my core I had terrible back problems. Strengthen your whole core. Very important

Yes, I agree. Strengthening the core is the key, but if you do not grasp the correct posture, it will only increase the pain in the waist. In comparison, it is safer and more secure to perform stretching exercises and use a support belt. They should be included in the daily must-dos. Also, when you feel particularly uncomfortable, the back/neck microwave heating pad can relieve this pain very well.
When necessary, do not hesitate to consult a chiropractor.

greatness1987

Jun 7, 2020
Real Name
Audrey Reid
I also went through such a situation, in addition, I have acute asthma, and all of this brings great pain. Because of this, I started consuming Kratom, and even from the first days the effect was obvious, the pain was gone.
If anyone here doesn't know what kratom is, I can leave you a site with all the information about it https://studentswithdiabetes.com/best-kratom-capsules/ What is important is that we must be careful about the doses we take, not to be too much because that way we will be addicted after a while.
Before trying kratom, I tried several treatments and went to several doctors but everything they gave me had no effect and the pain still persists. I'm glad I got rid of this now.

robertcladner86

Sep 16, 2020
Real Name
Robert Cladner
The right mattress topper can help contribute to reduced back pain.
However, it's important to do morning exercises!
My doctor advised me to buy a bed pad for back pain because, each sleep position can affect the spine differently, so those suffering from back pain may want to consider the role of their preferred sleep position.

LymanGorgor

Banned
Sep 1, 2020
Scotland Hawkhead
Real Name
Gordon Lyman
Business Location
United Kingdom
Both chiropractic and massage must be made once per year, if financial possibilities are present do it twice. I assure that this is something big part of people needs in 21st century. Life has changed to us like never before. For a thousand of years people had an active lifestyle, now it’s bed -> car -> sitting at the office and after years many side effects appear. Lower back pain is one of them, you just have to find additional motivation to take care about yourself. Do sport doesn’t matter where, if you have possibility do it. In case pain is really strong use kratom shop and it will remove it, very effective drug. Very well-known in Asia, America and PRE Baltic countries.

mrfriendship

Jan 25, 2021
Real Name
Kurt Siegfried
Why don't you visit a chiropractor? I did experience terrible lower back pain and my doctor performed an examination to see why I have that pain and after just few sessions I never had that type of pain. My tip is just to make sure you visit the right doctor.