Any Suggestions for Foam Dispenser to Clean Unbleached Haitian Cotton Upholstery

Discussion in 'General Carpet Cleaning & Upholstery Discussion' started by VividCleaning, Apr 20, 2017.

1. VividCleaning

VividCleaning Member

Jun 4, 2012
    Male
    Carpet Cleaning
    Canada
    Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -0
    So I had to clean Haitian cotton upholstery. When I came to the supply store I found out that they have only one cleaning shampoo to choose from: ESteam. I had previously used DFC 105 without having the cotton seeds burst and discolour the fabric. Afterwards I decided to write a blog about cleaning Haitian cotton upholstery which you can read and let me know what you think. I found that this method worked much better than DFC 105. The biggest problem was I needed a good foam dispenser. It was frustrating cleaning with this small foam dispenser. What are your experiences with cleaning Haitian cotton upholstery? Haitian-cotton-upholstery-cleaning-tools.jpg

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Common janitor

Common janitor Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2014
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,200 / 10 / -0
    There's trigger sprayers for quart bottles too . Got one in a bag of quart bottles from Sam's Club .
    All the Best, Ed

3. Scott W

Scott W Preferred Vendor
    Premium VIP

Feb 14, 2006
    Technical support Bridgepoint
    West Jordan, UT
    Ratings:
    +9,912 / 11 / -1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Mama Fen

Mama Fen Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2012
    Female
    Supply/distribution
    North Carolina
    Ratings:
    +2,193 / 0 / -0
    Gotta second that one. Foam-It sprayers have become HUGELY popular here thanks to the density of the foam they produce and how well it holds up without "melting".

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. emeraldclean

Premium VIP

Feb 20, 2012
    Male
    owner operator Carpet/ Furnace & Duct Cleaning
    Beausejour Manitoba Canada
    Ratings:
    +11,180 / 16 / -0
    Old school.... whip up foam lather in pail, apply with hand bonnet.
    Got to say I like that foam it sprayer thing for sure!

• Like Like x 1