Any recommendations for an affordable SEO company?

ChemDryGuy88

Dec 11, 2015
Santa Clarita, Ca
scvcarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Marcos Real
Business Location
United States
Hello,

I own and operate a Chem-Dry franchise in Santa Clarita, CA. I wanted to see if anyone can recommend a good SEO company for local results. Trying to do SEO myself if very time consuming and tedious. I really am desperate to grow and expand my company since it had been slow lately. Any recommendations on a SEO company. Here is my website also if you have any recommendations on what I can do: http://scvcarpetcleaning.com/

I would appreciate any help!

ChemDryGuy88

Dec 11, 2015
Santa Clarita, Ca
scvcarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Marcos Real
Business Location
United States
Im not a web site expert. We rely mostly on previous customers and referals. I was just thinking won't Chem Dry help you? I mean hey you are paying them a [email protected]€ load of money for their name. If you go down don't they loose too?

Yeah, they were expensive to buy in general and guess what is also expensive. lol There SEO services. :( They do a great job at giving you information, but there services are expensive as well. That's why I am searching for an affordable and effective SEO company. I have tried a few but no results.

Harry Mullett

Premium VIP
Dec 29, 2009
Idaho
Real Name
John Bunn
Business Location
United States
Yeah, they were expensive to buy in general and guess what is also expensive. lol There SEO services. :( They do a great job at giving you information, but there services are expensive as well. That's why I am searching for an affordable and effective SEO company. I have tried a few but no results.

I have a good guy that I can not mention here because the forum has there own company. Shoot me an email and I will send his info. (you can link to my email below)

Harry Mullett

Premium VIP
Dec 29, 2009
Idaho
Real Name
John Bunn
Business Location
United States
Hello,

I own and operate a Chem-Dry franchise in Santa Clarita, CA. I wanted to see if anyone can recommend a good SEO company for local results. Trying to do SEO myself if very time consuming and tedious. I really am desperate to grow and expand my company since it had been slow lately. Any recommendations on a SEO company. Here is my website also if you have any recommendations on what I can do: http://scvcarpetcleaning.com/

I would appreciate any help!

I sent you an e-mail with the information. Did you receive it? If so a thank you would be nice.

Jeff Maietta

Happy Days!
Aug 15, 2012
Everywhere
Real Name
Geoff Maieta
Business Location
United States
I have a good guy that I can not mention here because the forum has there own company. Shoot me an email and I will send his info. (you can link to my email below)
I do as well. Pm me and I will send his info. Great guy. Awesome sites.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

the rugman

Feb 11, 2006
Warwick, NY
Real Name
Bob Cairns
Business Location
United States
I just ran your site - you are in position 6 or 7 for Carpet cleaning santa clarita - no too shabby. How old is your site? Also - you don't seem to be on Google maps? You seem to be listed as SVG as well as Chem dry by C&G? Confusing to the search engines

KevinL90

May 2, 2018
Real Name
Kevin Lewis
Hi! How is it going so far? have you found the right company to manage your SEO? If you didn't or want to migrate to another one, here is a SEO company I can recommend. They are 100% reliable, and you actually SEE what they are doing with your website and your listings and links, cuz they hold weekly meetings with you as a client. That's what I like about them. No empty promisess.

Last edited by a moderator: