Any ideas on how to transport water? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Any ideas on how to transport water?

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
I live in Australia we have different fittings here
You can use the search bar on this website
There’s lots of information avail here you can find the answer straight away, it’s very handy to search there first for the answers to frequently asked questions FAQs

Connecting to water
https://www.truckmountforums.com/index.php?threads/Connecting-to-water.100581/

Check out what I have found on the TMF Shop. I think you will like the Carpet Cleaning Faucet Adapter Kit
http://app-810.appdeep.link/products/2966544005
I remember that same kit was available for $29
It makes me realize that time flies by fast...

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Go to Wal Mart or where ever you shop, pick up one of these for $12 and cut off the spray head. This hose will slip on any faucet, no messing with threads.

View attachment 89575View attachment 89576
Maybe my imagination isnt working this morning , but how do you get this to fill up your tank while cleaning ? Do you put a thread in it to hook up to the portable after cutting the shower head off ?

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Maybe my imagination isnt working this morning , but how do you get this to fill up your tank while cleaning ? Do you put a thread in it to hook up to the portable after cutting the shower head off ?
This would not work for something like auto fill. This is just a quick way to fill either your 175 tank or portable tank or even a bucket. It’s not something you would leave unattended with the water turned on.