Any HydraMaster Rotary DriMaster owners out there? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Any HydraMaster Rotary DriMaster owners out there?

Aug 31, 2017
Real Name
Bert Presant
We found the Drimaster Upholstery tool is a great tool with a poor internal design. After using it for approximately a month we found a small plastic clip inside had broken resulting in an uneven distribution of the water. After disassembling we reinforced the plastic clips with hot glue, hopefully this addresses the problem. Maybe a metal clip would better suffice in place of the plastic one.

Reactions: sbsscn

PhilipW

Nov 29, 2015
South Carolina
Real Name
Philip wallman
Business Location
United States
We found the Drimaster Upholstery tool is a great tool with a poor internal design. After using it for approximately a month we found a small plastic clip inside had broken resulting in an uneven distribution of the water. After disassembling we reinforced the plastic clips with hot glue, hopefully this addresses the problem. Maybe a metal clip would better suffice in place of the plastic one.
Dang this thread is 5 years old, how do you even find something like this

jack zerkie

Jun 27, 2008
cape coral florida
Business Location
United States
I have a RDM carpet unit works great but I use my Zipper all the time. I will sell the RDM for $900 u pay shipping from Ft Myers Fl..

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
The rotary dri master is DA BOMB!!! love that machine but it has some downs but some pluses too

consider these thoughts before getting one.

*best If you have an extended van or box truck or space
*Best at cleaning and extracting CGD, and well maintained carpet.
*Best at leaving the least amount of moisture behind. Its jetless therefore reduces soak downs
*because of its weight it does a very good job for dry passes
*decent on ergonomics when operating
*quiet/low noise do to belt driven
*lowest cleaning head profile around

*not compact even when folded down, its large cleaning head takes up a lot of space
*although you could use it with a portable this is a high volume use tool, you will need to refill very fast
*Because of the volume of water it uses you should have a APO, and it will be a must if you have a anything smaller than a 40 gal waste tank.
*Doesnt do well of scrubbing and extracting on a heavily worn out carpet
*Its heavy just like its cousin the RX
*Parts are or about to be Obsolete.
*needs to have a hot water source to keep up with high demand
*Will need a long and heavy gauge extension cord to operate which make it bulky

If you have a chance in owning one, Maintain it! other wise youll end up owning a very expensive paper weight

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Get a Mytee TRex, blows everything else out of the water