Any DIY 'Cleaning Solutions' that dry to a crystal (i.e. don't leave residue)) for Bissel and Hoover machines at home? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Any DIY 'Cleaning Solutions' that dry to a crystal (i.e. don't leave residue)) for Bissel and Hoover machines at home?

TillertheJohn

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
This question has come up and I haven't found concrete answer online.

Any of you know of a 'free-rinsing' type product exists for our homeowners that use these at home? Something that if they (when they) dont rinse out well enough doesn't immediately resell the carpets?

**Even though it could cause less cleanings by us, genuinely 'helping the customer' and building goodwill can be a recipe for increased business.

Curious if would be smart to have them order TMF Black label for example....

Thanks in advance guys and gals.

john martinez

Dec 9, 2014
phoenix, az
www.facebook.com
Real Name
AZ NaTiVe Labor
Business Location
United States
This question has come up and I haven't found concrete answer online.

Any of you know of a 'free-rinsing' type product exists for our homeowners that use these at home? Something that if they (when they) dont rinse out well enough doesn't immediately resell the carpets?

**Even though it could cause less cleanings by us, genuinely 'helping the customer' and building goodwill can be a recipe for increased business.

Curious if would be smart to have them order TMF Black label for example....

Thanks in advance guys and gals.
I would think a neutral cleaner closer to pH 6 7 or 8 would be best if you're not going to rinse

TillertheJohn

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
I would think a neutral cleaner closer to pH 6 7 or 8 would be best if you're not going to rinse
Thank you, John.

Just to clarify, these homeowners will be ‘rinsing’ with the machine (Bissell or Hoover) they use at home...

Given these machines don’t have the ability to rinse as well is what led me to ask of any known solutions homeowners can use to greatly reduce rapid resoiling.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
I always tell them to use a pump sprayer and only water in machine. Procyon or any of the soap free cleaners will work for them. As if they cant fully rinse it out. Its not the end of the world.

TillertheJohn

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
I always tell them to use a pump sprayer and only water in machine. Procyon or any of the soap free cleaners will work for them. As if they cant fully rinse it out. Its not the end of the world.
Seems to be a good solution intuitively. As of the machines are t spraying the solution evenly leading to too much soap in some areas that lead to resoiling...

..is that where your coming from and going with that??

btw hello my PA neighbor

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Most of the encap cleaners work for vlm and hwe and any left behind residue turns to dust. But can be foamy for the machines so i dont tell them about those. Unless you’re confident in them knowing what they’re doing and understanding defoamer.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Seems to be a good solution intuitively. As of the machines are t spraying the solution evenly leading to too much soap in some areas that lead to resoiling...

..is that where your coming from and going with that??

btw hello my PA neighbor
More so lol they tend to keep running the machine over the same places overwetting areas.

whats up buddy! Where abouts pa are you from? Im in montgomery co just outside norristown.

TillertheJohn

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
More so lol they tend to keep running the machine over the same places overwetting areas.

whats up buddy! Where abouts pa are you from? Im in montgomery co just outside norristown.
nice...more north closer to Gods Country :)

Reactions: keep it clean