Cleanteamnh

Jan 2, 2012
New hampshire
Www.thecleanteamclean.com
Real Name
Brian Poljacik
Business Location
United States
I remember reading about an answering service for carpet cleaners. They will also schedule jobs online. Does anyone know the company name? Has anyone used an answering service that does schedule jobs online for you? Thanks.

Reactions: Bauhaus1082

Cleanteamnh

Jan 2, 2012
New hampshire
Www.thecleanteamclean.com
Real Name
Brian Poljacik
Business Location
United States
There used to be one called Full Circle (no longer); There is one called Perceptionist. Not sure if they are still around, I think so. I would read Jeff Cross article first... http://www.cleanfax.com/equipment-and-tools/on-demand-real-time-ordering/ and give that some strong thought for your business admin needs.
Thank you. I was hoping to use a service like this for after hours and weekends. Full Circle is the company I had read about. They were knowledgeable in the carpet cleaning industry .

Reactions: justlife

fittlebug

Nov 3, 2009
Illinois
www.fittlebug.com
Real Name
Steve Mastio
Business Location
United States
Thank you. I was hoping to use a service like this for after hours and weekends. Full Circle is the company I had read about. They were knowledgeable in the carpet cleaning industry .
Full Circle hasn't been around for a couple of years I believe. Regarding your after hours and weekends goal - Boy, that's what I originally thought would happen as well. BUT, believe me people book in real-time at every hour of the day on every day. I would be more than happy to show some examples if you are interested.
As Jeff Cross Stated in the article - "You don't know what you don't know" - But, I do. I've had 6 years of gathering the data and watching it grow. Reach out to me if you would like a tour and Happy Thanksgiving! (See the attached for an example of some today from across the country. Note the time stamps) - Steve

Attachments

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
The problem with online booking for a home based service business is none of the software that allows online booking bases anything on zip code. So like many service companies most have about a 25-30mile radius and many of them operating in cities with traffic.

For example we are in Seattle. If we are working on the eastside on a given day and someone books a west seattle job for that afternoon its a huge problem.

None that I have seen have any ability to base the bookings on the route of a given service truck, for us thats a deal breaker because our routes being on point means $$$$

cant have techs bouncing all over the place because customers are booking jobs.

we tried it in the past and it was an absolute nightmare

fittlebug

Nov 3, 2009
Illinois
www.fittlebug.com
Real Name
Steve Mastio
Business Location
United States
The problem with online booking for a home based service business is none of the software that allows online booking bases anything on zip code. So like many service companies most have about a 25-30mile radius and many of them operating in cities with traffic.

For example we are in Seattle. If we are working on the eastside on a given day and someone books a west seattle job for that afternoon its a huge problem.

None that I have seen have any ability to base the bookings on the route of a given service truck, for us thats a deal breaker because our routes being on point means $$$$

cant have techs bouncing all over the place because customers are booking jobs.

we tried it in the past and it was an absolute nightmare
Actually Zip Codes is exactly how we do our real-time booking. Based on your message I read there are a few things that would solve your concerns. One is to assign "just" certain zip codes to certain trucks, so they would never be able to book you across town. Plus each zip code can have a unique travel time in between appointments based per zip code. Also we built something we call "Distance Savings" which allows consumers to know when you are within designated range of of existing appointments. Offering them a small discount to choose an available time before or after is very popular. Have way down the page you'll find more - https://www.fittlebug.com/features

Our very first client (6 years ago) was in Seattle. He still has it and loves it.
If you would like a personal tour of a live site (other than Seattle) please reach out to me - Steve

Last edited:

Michelle Jeppesen

Dec 15, 2017
Real Name
Michelle Jeppesen
I remember reading about an answering service for carpet cleaners. They will also schedule jobs online. Does anyone know the company name? Has anyone used an answering service that does schedule jobs online for you? Thanks.
Hey if you're still looking - Jill's Office works with a lot of carpet cleaners and will schedule appointments.

Reactions: dbud11