Another beauty!

Paul Brown

Aug 18, 2008
Santa Rosa CA
Real Name
Paul Brown
Business Location
United States
Today's job was for a friend that used to work for Stanley Steamer. He's caretaker for his elderly dad, a decorated Air Force vet from WW2..... Carpets had that "experienced look" and enough black cat hair to make toupees for a whole cancer ward.

In just under 400 SF, I got three full chambers of dirt and embedded hair in the Dyson, two 2" diameter by 15" long hair ropes out of the Whittaker that I used to scrub in the prespray, a grapefruit sized hair ball in the Devastator, and another chamber post vacuuming with the Dyson......Hairy!

After vacuuming, I put down my pre pre-spray, Bonnetpro Revive-it, 8 oz/gal with the CRB, then presprayed a mix of Bright All, Procyon, and Dfc 210 with the hydroforce.
I cranked up the LG, dug out the TRex Jr, and commenced to beautify....ATTACH=full]50428[/ATTACH]
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

After the TRex step , I pulled out the new Ec-17 rotary and bonneted first with cotton loop pads at around 160 rpm, then Superzorbs at around 260 rpm, and finally Glad pads at 320 rpm. The carpets got brighter which each step.

I post vacuumed the slightly damp carpets with the Dyson. My buddy couldn't believe this much change was even possible. It was fun to bring him up to speed about what an ETM and some cool electric tools could do.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany