and just like that the phone stopped ringing | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

and just like that the phone stopped ringing

PistolPete

Sep 28, 2014
Real Name
Peter Dymond
LOL, last month I did almost $9,000 and when my ad went out the phone blew up. Like it has every month for the last year.

This month, same ad, almost nothing!

I guess kids out of school has slowed things down.

Rico1

Jun 30, 2017
Real Name
Ricardo Vázquez
LOL, last month I did almost $9,000 and when my ad went out the phone blew up. Like it has every month for the last year.

This month, same ad, almost nothing!

I guess kids out of school has slowed things down.
Where do you run your ad?

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
Back in the day another cleaner told me to only take a phone book ad every other year. He was soooo right! I got virtually the same phone traffic without the extra $500 per month bill. I got calls for 6 years after my last half page phone book ad! Perhaps think about bimonthly for the same effect??? Definitely balances out slow months overall.

PistolPete

Sep 28, 2014
Real Name
Peter Dymond
Back in the day another cleaner told me to only take a phone book ad every other year. He was soooo right! I got virtually the same phone traffic without the extra $500 per month bill. I got calls for 6 years after my last half page phone book ad! Perhaps think about bimonthly for the same effect??? Definitely balances out slow months overall.
Not sure. This is a monthly mailed magazine that has a bunch of home improvement ads in it. I usually get 30+ calls per month which is great for me.

Reactions: Jim Davisson