Amtex inferno 500 or sapphire 370ss | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Amtex inferno 500 or sapphire 370ss

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
It appears this guy is in the $15k-$17k price range, and he looked at the two best looking truck mounts in that category. I strongly suggest considering a Steam Action truck mount.

It's not mentioned a lot on here, but I've seen them up close. They are much better looking close up, and the performance is competitive to a Butler...only with a heat exchanger. Look at the specs on these machines and compare them to the two listed in this thread. Steam Action is a veteran in this business.

They're old school with the marketing, which is why they're hard to find online.

To my knowledge, they're the only company that has a WATER COOLED blower, which allowes them to turn up the HG's higher than the normal 11-14 that we see on our truck mounts

And I also see a 10 year/10,000hr warranty on their stealth truck mounts. That's competitive to a Butler.
http://www.steamaction.com/niketruckmounts.html

Last edited:
Reactions: russrroberts

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
That's only because he isn't comparing apples to apples. The sapphire is a slim sexy biatch that packs a punch and the amtex is like a fat whore that sucks rug really good.
I hate skinny chick's. I love women. They duck harder

Randy Stoker

Premium VIP
Jun 16, 2012
Texas
Real Name
Randy Stoker
Business Location
United States
I meant the amtex machines suck harder lol.
Pulled the trigger on a 27/47 Marine. I hope you're right. Oregon is a long way to go to hunt someone down. JK.. LOL. Ben started my machine today.

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
Pulled the trigger on a 27/47 Marine. I hope you're right. Oregon is a long way to go to hunt someone down. JK.. LOL. Ben started my machine today.
Congrats on your new baby. What color?

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
My favorite color. RED. My truck is red and I'm looking for a 6x12 red tandem axle cargo trailer to put her in.
That delivery truck will need to drive through Redding on the way up to you. I sure hope it doesn't "Fall off the truck" on the way ;)

Randy Stoker

Premium VIP
Jun 16, 2012
Texas
Real Name
Randy Stoker
Business Location
United States
That delivery truck will need to drive through Redding on the way up to you. I sure hope it doesn't "Fall off the truck" on the way ;)
They must be taking the scenic route! LOL. Actually, I'm taking the trailer down to have Ben install it.

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
They must be taking the scenic route! LOL. Actually, I'm taking the trailer down to have Ben install it.
oh dang,I read that last post wrong. I thought you were in Oregon. I'm a little slow. I haven't eaten anything today

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
Go make a bacon wrapped grilled cheese :rolleyes:
That sounds so good. I think I am low on cheese. I might pull a @Rob Allen and hop on my bike and do a Taco Bell run. I think they might be having a special on Zeal there. I know, I eat like crap. I'm working on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Randy Stoker

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
If you need someone to teach you how to clean carpets come up here lol. Get ready for super hot heat and a ton of suction. Amtex rocks.