AMTEX DRAGON 4047 | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

AMTEX DRAGON 4047

Jerry etheridge

Dec 1, 2008
cal
Real Name
jerry etheridge
Yes did some out there buy one one of these . if so could you tell us about it .what about the heater compared to heat exchangers was thinking of get one of these down the road
Thanks Jerry

timmoore

Mar 20, 2013
murfreesboro tn
www.tlcjanitorial.net
Real Name
Tim Moore
Business Location
United States
there are several folks around here that own the dragon i have had extensive messaging to them about the machine and its operation, quality and such do a search for the dragon and you will see the folks that say they own one then ask them about it for my reasarch both here talking to folks and elsewere its defenatly the way to go its what i am eyeing in red with black eyes

Reactions: Weebco

Jerry etheridge

Dec 1, 2008
cal
Real Name
jerry etheridge
yes, would like to know the maintenance . and how it been working out .I have a power-clean victory with 2500 hrs it a 31 hp kohler liquid cooled motor with the computer and there is alot of extra parts that go with that i know the dragon has a 40 hp air cooled THANKS Jerry

Weebco

User
Jan 8, 2008
Houston
www.weebcocarpet-cleaning.com
Real Name
Gary Wiebe
Business Location
United States
I have the Dragon 40/47 , it will cut your cleaning time , cut your effort to get nasty carpets clean also.
Heat to 250 degrees in about 2 minutes, apo for continuous cleaning, big blower to dry carpets really fast.
Clean grout like a hot knife through butter, check out my video on Youtube, type in Weebco look for tile and grout video I made. Ben knows his stuff. I have 150 hours on mine!!!

Jerry etheridge

Dec 1, 2008
cal
Real Name
jerry etheridge
nice video did you have a different truck mount before you got the the dragon i do alot of commercial floors tile and grout looking for something that can stay HOT all the way through you got pic of your set up would like to see it
thanks Jerry

Gasoline

EcoTech Carpet Clean: The Green Choice
Premium VIP
Apr 11, 2011
PA
ecotechcarpetclean.com
Real Name
Robert Naples
Business Location
United States
Even on commercial. Say 3500 sqft? Can you estimate how long that would take you?
Just did it. Took 4 hours. Includes set up, tear down. 800 psi, Tile Wand, 180 degrees. Tile Master 8 scoops in HF 8:1. Open areas. Moderate soil, car dealership; cleaned 3 months ago.

Jerry etheridge

Dec 1, 2008
cal
Real Name
jerry etheridge
Ya that looks nice . looks like thats the one well be mine next truck mount like the way it melts the tiles thanks for pic. good luck bro
Jerry