Amtex dies again, 2x in 2 days... Buyer beware | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Amtex dies again, 2x in 2 days... Buyer beware

Mikey34

Sep 23, 2011
va
Real Name
mike Parkinson
Business Location
United States
Nope. I will help the two people that I encourage to buy to the best of our ability and we will not touch an Amtex again. That is Ben's future and I'm sure he will make it better. I'm not here to see him fail. I'm just sharing my thoughts and helping my neighbors that is all.
Sorry

Reactions: Allied

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
This looks like a well documented posts, If I were Ben I might be thinking of suing for slander. Reputation means a lot to a small Business, and Ben has worked Long and Hard to earn it.
Gary Wiebe
Weebco Carpet Cleaning

Gary, We've met in person and I like you. But this is just absurd.

Mike Ross

Banned
Feb 21, 2015
Real Name
Mike Ross
So to recap...Jeff bought a lemon from Ben for $19k... Sold it to Todd for $10k... Todd is a BDCC who only paid Jeff $2k in work and some cash.

The machine finally took a $hit and Todd can't use it to work and pay back Jeff even know he tried everything to limp it along.

Jeff then posted a Rant on TMF... Day or so later the issue is fixed.

Got to love the internet.

I remember the guy that had that prowler and the coupling broke... (This is before TMF) back when Ben used a chain and two sprockets to connect the engine to the blower... he made such a stink...even posting a video online and an ad on Craigslist- what ever happened to that guy???

Guess some things never change.

For the most part we all can only A$$uMe what goes on behind the Scenes here... Welcome to the new TMF = "TICKLE MY FANCY"

Sorry Robert, wasn't trying to be a NEGATIVE NANCY....

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
And Nick offerred to fix Todds machine. Then....

sprkln

Feb 15, 2014
Georgia
Real Name
D Stephens
Business Location
United States
Has anyone notice the ones with the most so called experience about TM'S @blacktie @ Todd @ Matt bought a Amtex, with all your knowledge you didnt notice forcible problems or did you guys have moment of stupidity. .......Jeff sold Todd a pos his words, Todd replumded and rewired it ,Jeff started this thread to bully Amtex to fix or give new one ,Todd accomplished that with phone call, Matt burned his pump up " we replaced the pump the guy who had it didn't check the oil we fixed it it was something between him and the guy who built but it's good now" that's a quote from the mouth of the mechanic at JonDon Atl Ga. Jeff played you all to chime in he knew he screwed Todd and now wants to be seen a savior of a problem he gave Todd because he couldn't sell it gave 300 payment and got his property mgr to give Todd work to make payment but when Todd chime on a thread Jeff said you need pay me my money check the threads it's there don't remember which one ,Jeff a bully.. Todd nice guy caught in middle, Matt's bipolar, that's my take ....JMO... I tried not to chime in. LET THE FUN BEGIN

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Has anyone notice the ones with the most so called experience about TM'S @blacktie @ Todd @ Matt bought a Amtex, with all your knowledge you didnt notice forcible problems or did you guys have moment of stupidity. .......Jeff sold Todd a pos his words, Todd replumded and rewired it ,Jeff started this thread to bully Amtex to fix or give new one ,Todd accomplished that with phone call, Matt burned his pump up " we replaced the pump the guy who had it didn't check the oil we fixed it it was something between him and the guy who built but it's good now" that's a quote from the mouth of the mechanic at JonDon Atl Ga. Jeff played you all to chime in he knew he screwed Todd and now wants to be seen a savior of a problem he gave Todd because he couldn't sell it gave 300 payment and got his property mgr to give Todd work to make payment but when Todd chime on a thread Jeff said you need pay me my money check the threads it's there don't remember which one ,Jeff a bully.. Todd nice guy caught in middle, Matt's bipolar, that's my take ....JMO... I tried not to chime in. LET THE FUN BEGIN

This just shows that it's better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought an idiot, then to open it and remove all doubt. You've not got a clue what's going in.

Reactions: Jimmy Hitt

likenew89

Jul 24, 2013
Sioux Falls, SD
Real Name
dan
Just curious. How many blower belts have you been through? No issues with melting wires or exhaust manifolds? I added a blower fan to get some cool air onto my belts, it seems to work a little better by stretching the belt life 25 to 50 more hours. Just curious on another Dragon owner's experience.
Zero belt issues.

Haven't changed them

Reactions: Nomad74

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
get your story straight or forever bury amtex your call. With your stupid comment and out of the clue assumptions you just poured gas on the fire and a bunch of butt hurted guys will start posting and proving other defects that will forever damage amtex. I dunno if you work for Ben or are just another clown who jumped on this circus but if you think you are helping amtex let me tell you; you are way off. Think again and disappear.

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
As is this lynch mob.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

While I'll agree that there are some posters on here with a lynch mob mentality, I don't believe it's the majority. I for one would love nothing better then to see Benn get all the bugs worked out of his machines.

sprkln

Feb 15, 2014
Georgia
Real Name
D Stephens
Business Location
United States
get your story straight or forever bury amtex your call. With your stupid comment and out of the clue assumptions you just poured gas on the fire and a bunch of butt hurted guys will start posting and proving other defects that will forever damage amtex. I dunno if you work for Ben or are just another clown who jumped on this circus but if you think you are helping amtex let me tell you; you are way off. Think again and disappear.
Ain't no fun when the rabbit got the gun ...I'm the road headed to job but let them answer those questions

sprkln

Feb 15, 2014
Georgia
Real Name
D Stephens
Business Location
United States
This just shows that it's better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought an idiot, then to open it and remove all doubt. You've not got a clue what's going in.
It's funny to me if you know all this why go down that road no manufacturer will honor a warranty that consumer has tampered with period, Tell your boy Jeff to tinker with that's 870 then tell SS to make it right qhen something goes wrong they will laugh his A out the door and remind him to make payment on time or give a new machine with trading that one in and tacking on 12 to 24 more months of financing and all you guys know that !

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
Any one know what is being said about all this on the mike bravo board? :p

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
Man...I have an Inferno...read this whole thread...don't know what to think.

katycarpetcleaning

Premium VIP
Aug 6, 2012
Real Name
Randy Wagnon
While I'll agree that there are some posters on here with a lynch mob mentality, I don't believe it's the majority. I for one would love nothing better then to see Benn get all the bugs worked out of his machines.
Doesn't take a majority...just takes 3 or 4 to firm a mob. I'm done with this thread. In closing I hope that each of you that Ben has helped out of kindness that are now driving this train have the pleasure of having the same type of lynch mob attacks from some of your customers. Half truths, flat out lies, extortion and hidden agendas are what define this thread.
Anyone that truly believes this story being spouted about a guy with over 10 year excellent track record needs to open their eyes and do some research. Many of the claims made by the original posters are contradictions from their own words posted on TMF in the past. The original poster is using a bully pulpit to try to extract payments for resolution to a situation that he himself created. So boys and girls...use your heads and look into past postings, ask yourself what the possible motivations may be. Don't take one side of story....read all about story both sides. There are motivations here besides fixing a machine....

There are many on this board that Ben helped, when no one else would including rebuilding machines when member couldn't, giving free heat exchanger at Christmas for other brand machine because he felt bad member because he had been using cold water to clean for the best part of a year, fixing freeze damage on machines bought used and charging pennies instead of dollars...there are many more instances.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves for even jumping on this band wagon...You should all be cursed with friends like yourselves.

Reactions: Weebco

sprkln

Feb 15, 2014
Georgia
Real Name
D Stephens
Business Location
United States
Nope , man I'm bored my buddy that's riding with me is laughing his A off