Thomas Clarke

Premium VIP
Jul 26, 2013
Hudson WI
Real Name
Thomas Clarke
Business Location
United States
I have a ACS 4100 that I like for its simplicity and can fix anything on it and get parts at Menards or Fleet Farm , but I need heat exchangers mine are leaking internally I see water coming out the exhaust. I've been told they get pin holes in the copper over time and new ones cost 1,000 a piece does anyone have any suggestions besides getting a different TM lol.

tcal

Mar 22, 2017
Real Name
tyler calicott
I have a ACS 4100 that I like for its simplicity and can fix anything on it and get parts at Menards or Fleet Farm , but I need heat exchangers mine are leaking internally I see water coming out the exhaust. I've been told they get pin holes in the copper over time and new ones cost 1,000 a piece does anyone have any suggestions besides getting a different TM lol.
I'm looking for the same answer. did you happen to find a good replacement or better price etc?

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
I replaced my heat exchangers with kero heaters from northern tools...1500-2000$
I will never go back to heat exchangers.....
Many advantages....
Consistent heat....
Durable core tubing...
Easy to instal..
No back pressure on engine......
These are made for pressure washers... nEver had a leak.....

Aug 8, 2015
Real Name
Donald Hutson
I have 2 heat exchangers will sale 250 each call me Don 847 336 1197

Aug 8, 2016
Real Name
Mike Mohrbach
I replaced my heat exchangers with kero heaters from northern tools...1500-2000$
I will never go back to heat exchangers.....
Many advantages....
Consistent heat....
Durable core tubing...
Easy to instal..
No back pressure on engine......
These are made for pressure washers... nEver had a leak.....
I'm using a Little Giant propane heater, works great for all types of jobs.
Mine just sprung a leak and needs to be replaced. What Kero Heaters are you using? I'm looking for alternatives to the Little Giant due to cost
Does anybody have suggestions on other Propane Heaters that are cheaper?

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
I'm using a Little Giant propane heater, works great for all types of jobs.
Mine just sprung a leak and needs to be replaced. What Kero Heaters are you using? I'm looking for alternatives to the Little Giant due to cost
Does anybody have suggestions on other Propane Heaters that are cheaper?
i have 2 of these for 10 years+++++
I have the red one.....ac
The dc is 2000$.....https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/category_pressure-washers+electric-hot-water-pressure-washers