All truckmount blower sizes ever available | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

All truckmount blower sizes ever available

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
What pads does a Cimex use for absorption? I can't find them online - all the ones I see are scrub pads.

And yeah I definitely want to know the most efficient setup for Portable use at 300' - many of these places are jobs being done at night, in secured buildings, so running hoses from truck mount is just silliness.
Depends on the price point you want to charge? Twirling diapers @ 2500ft²/hr is going to command less than hwe @ 1500ft²/hr. Since it sounds like 100% employee labor I'd hwe, however if it's fixed price work I'd vlm.

We have our own in house system of working towards the exit point solo and never pulling hose or dropping sections on long strings as long as you have the power to begin with.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
I'd agree in most cases it is probably employee labor work in most cases. Either way I figure it has to be more efficient than the setup with the truck mount.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
What pads does a Cimex use for absorption? I can't find them online - all the ones I see are scrub pads.

And yeah I definitely want to know the most efficient setup for Portable use at 300' - many of these places are jobs being done at night, in secured buildings, so running hoses from truck mount is just silliness.
encapstore has them, along with the best encap products I have used.. excellent supply is also a great place to look.

wanding huge commercial is probably the most strenuous and mundane thing you could ever do and the results are pretty marginal.

Run cimexs and they will be mowing lawns of sqft

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
once you realize the reality of resoiling in commercial then youll lean towards pad capping.
It so much more profitable, results are better, more efficient, better appearance longer.

sometimes of course it needs hwe but when your talking huge sqft like 20-50k+ and beyond encap is always a better option as you will pretty much never see a building that big in a condition that bad.

restaurants are a different story but office buildings with clean exteriors and just foot traffic were choosing the OP machines

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
Depends on the type of building and soil types, where it's generated and how many stories. Office buildings are different from office fronts attached to manufacturing facilities. Some I'd never vlm, cared for 15000 ft² front office for 10 years attached to a commercial pigment manufacturer until it sold... Vlm was not the answer for the soil present for 150' from every plant entrance. Ended up dyeing half of the the facilities nylon CGD eventually, kind of ironic right. Use your head, look at the building, parking lot and soils made inside the structure and use one or multiple modalities to best suit the carpets needs and long term appearance that keeps the customer happy and appearance proper.

Reactions: ACP