All this mask crap is just like | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

All this mask crap is just like

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Ok so if this virus was made in a lab which I agree with you, dont you think the creators of this virus knows all the information about the virus itself? Wouldnt they have the cure for it at the same time they were making this virus? Of course they have the cure. Why dont they release it then?
They could, it's possible. The labs in Russia were actually designing viruses that were very resistant to vaccines. These were being made with the sole purpose of using them as a weapon.

Bill Gates is no idiot. He called it years ago. The new warfare in the future won't be troops, or even drone strikes.

It will be cyber and biological. Way smarter and way more efficient. Not to mention it's extremely difficult to pin the blame on any nation or group.

Reactions: LeeRoy and Fedri

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
A very deadly virus is also very ineffective. If it kills the host quickly it's by definition not nearly as contagious.

A virus very close to covid but just slightly more aggressive on the host would wipe out millions.

If you look at this chart covid falls just barely under 1918 flu and above the swine flu.
20200427_003939_compress54.jpg

Reactions: rob allen and Fedri

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
How true is this news? This was on our city news.

Some young people in Alabama are throwing COVID-19 parties, a disturbing competition where people who have coronavirus attend and the first person to get infected receives a payout, local officials said.

The parties are being held in Tuscaloosa, and infected people are urged to attend so others can intentionally contract the virus, City Council member Sonya McKinstry told CNN. She said she heard about the trend from fire officials.
"We thought that was kind of a rumors at first. We did some research, not only do the doctors' offices confirm it, but the state confirmed they also had the same information," she said.

During a presentation to the City Council this week, Fire Chief Randy Smith also said young people in the city are throwing parties with a payout if they catch coronavirus, McKinstry said.

The first person confirmed by a doctor to have coronavirus after the exposure wins the money made off the ticket sales, she said. Over the past few weeks, there have been several parties in the city and surrounding areas, and probably more that officials don't know about, she added.

"It makes me furious," McKinstry said. "Furious to the fact that something that is so serious and deadly is being taken for granted. Not only is it irresponsible, but you could contract the virus and take it home to your parents or grandparents."

The city is working on getting the word out and breaking up such parties. It also passed a mask ordinance this week that goes into effect Monday.

"This is not political. This is a public health issue. People are dying and there is no cure. We have to do whatever we can to save as many lives as possible, McKinstry said.

CNN has reached out to the Alabama Health Department for comment. The state has reported about 39,000 confirmed coronavirus cases and nearly 1,000 deaths.

Hacky-sack

May 22, 2020
Real Name
Andrew Schultz
How true is this news? This was on our city news.

Some young people in Alabama are throwing COVID-19 parties, a disturbing competition where people who have coronavirus attend and the first person to get infected receives a payout, local officials said.

The parties are being held in Tuscaloosa, and infected people are urged to attend so others can intentionally contract the virus, City Council member Sonya McKinstry told CNN. She said she heard about the trend from fire officials.
"We thought that was kind of a rumors at first. We did some research, not only do the doctors' offices confirm it, but the state confirmed they also had the same information," she said.

During a presentation to the City Council this week, Fire Chief Randy Smith also said young people in the city are throwing parties with a payout if they catch coronavirus, McKinstry said.

The first person confirmed by a doctor to have coronavirus after the exposure wins the money made off the ticket sales, she said. Over the past few weeks, there have been several parties in the city and surrounding areas, and probably more that officials don't know about, she added.

"It makes me furious," McKinstry said. "Furious to the fact that something that is so serious and deadly is being taken for granted. Not only is it irresponsible, but you could contract the virus and take it home to your parents or grandparents."

The city is working on getting the word out and breaking up such parties. It also passed a mask ordinance this week that goes into effect Monday.

"This is not political. This is a public health issue. People are dying and there is no cure. We have to do whatever we can to save as many lives as possible, McKinstry said.

CNN has reached out to the Alabama Health Department for comment. The state has reported about 39,000 confirmed coronavirus cases and nearly 1,000 deaths.
Yer from Canada. Nobody in the US of A is shocked any more what goes on in Alabama.
2F3816A0-17BE-4309-8C37-8982D610F135.jpeg

Reactions: Fedri

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Ya cause everyone in alabama in todays day and age are ok with that right?

Reactions: MikeGaure

Hacky-sack

May 22, 2020
Real Name
Andrew Schultz
Ya cause everyone in alabama in todays day and age are ok with that right?
Nope..... But in my youth.....I was going all throughout the south doing GOTV work door to door.
Met some amazing people but the fact is.....they just have a much higher percentage of ignorant people there. It's just like that.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Indian means they are native to India. Not America.
Exactly, natives or aboriginals aren't indians. This name was given to the natives by the dumb ass christopher columbus where the king of spain asked him to sail to indian and he got confused and started to sail towards the west instead of the south/east and his helper told him that they were in the wrong direction and insisted to turn back, but the dumb ass travelled towards north america and when he saw the natives he called them indians because he thought he have arrived to india :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
According to some historians the natives are coming from Mongolia about 5000 years ago same dna with the turks and some native groups will also have similar turkish words which I have heard.

Dadio

May 14, 2020
Real Name
Mark
Now the Indians are trying to bullshit us. They aint native americans, well they are now cause they were born here but they were originally native to India and they nomaded their way through russia down through alaska and here they were waiting on Columbus. Yeah they know he was coming eventually they tried their damnedest to keep it from Jolly ol england but Good Ol Henry caught on that the Indians were trying to hide America from him. But it's also know the Vikings had been hanging out in the Good ole USofA for some time before jolly ol England got wind of the new land. Its great, I'm more native than the Indians.

Hacky-sack

May 22, 2020
Real Name
Andrew Schultz
According to some historians the natives are coming from Mongolia about 5000 years ago same dna with the turks and some native groups will also have similar turkish words which I have heard.
"Historians"?!!
Try archaeologists.....

Long before the internet, I learned in my college anthropology class that the America's have been populated by people from Asia via the land bridge created during ice ages.
This began tens of thousands of years ago and didn't stop happening until about 10 thousand years ago.

I believe that anthro should be moved up as a secondary school requirement so we could stop seeing people post such tripe on forums like you two are sharing....

Dadio

May 14, 2020
Real Name
Mark
Spouting off the White mans fake history? I'm surprised such a refined savage would bend to some white mans theory. Sorry charlie your too white even for me. Do you wear a loincloth under your jeans?

Hacky-sack

May 22, 2020
Real Name
Andrew Schultz
Spouting off the White mans fake history? I'm surprised such a refined savage would bend to some white mans theory. Sorry charlie your too white even for me. Do you wear a loincloth under your jeans?
Not history, Schleprock ..... Anthropology.

Dadio

May 14, 2020
Real Name
Mark
Them Indians carried everybody's bones with them after they ate them. I'm sure they needed a snack on their way here.