All this mask crap is just like | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

All this mask crap is just like

Ed Cruz

Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
I actually believe the masks are dumb and yes it's just a security blanket for people who are scared but somewhat allows them to feel safe enough to let the economy continue to operate which is necessary.

The virus is real though, it's not imaginary. Currently it is not that bad but it still has the possibility to mutate and get much worse.

If anything this whole thing is a learning experience because there could be a much much worse one in the future. These viruses are easily made in labs and there are some really nasty ones out there.

Russia had a program for many years creating the nastiest viruses known to man in a lab, it was shut down as part of a peace agreement but these labs are still out there.
Masks do help. Face coverings won’t stop you from catching it 100% like some of the other medical grade stuff but it’s better than nothing at all....especially if you have and are out and about sneezing and coughing all over. The most effective thing is to distance yourself from others. Do I wear a mask on all my jobs? Only when I can’t be far enough away from others in theyre home. Do I wear gloves? Yes. Shoulda been wearing them more especially mixing chems. Always wore shoe covers. Shows the customer you respect they’re inner sanctum and I don’t add soils to theyre homes. We do the best we can.

Reactions: ACP

Old fat and slow

Jun 16, 2020
Real Name
Mike Peterson
Going up a couple of flights of stairs he knew 2 floors down that they was picking up a dead body. The fumes stick in your throat. It's the worst smell ever.

Old fat and slow

Jun 16, 2020
Real Name
Mike Peterson
Last Summer I did some tile work for a cremation site in Minneapolis. You work long enough you do everything.I talked to the lady that runs the ovens when she would step out into my area. The ovens never shut down. It's one after another. Everyone freaks out over covid .No matter what you do about Covid those ovens will be going non stop.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
No, don't need to stop the economy to address hunger. More resources to feed the need and provide assistance to get people out of the trap their in. I give all the time to help the local food banks.
I would love to see a video of you doing the hospital visits. You made the comment about the virus not continuing in the summer due to the heat and it was a fact. How do you explain Brazil's outbreak or in the southern states that are in the heat of summer? Seems like you pooped out, again. Please don't post things you get from the internet as factual.
That is already been done and doesnt help, still there are 25k people die each day from thirst and hunger so keep talking non sense while those poor people are dying and you are filling you belly.

Brazilès outbreak? Most likely Brazil as a government didnèt borrow any aid from imf or from their reserve bank that is why the numbers have gone up, most likely the government will not cooperate to this bs that is why the bs number are going up. That is ok you wont be able to understand with your puny brain. A virus doesnt live in hot climates what would a virus do in brazil to begin with?

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I actually believe the masks are dumb and yes it's just a security blanket for people who are scared but somewhat allows them to feel safe enough to let the economy continue to operate which is necessary.

The virus is real though, it's not imaginary. Currently it is not that bad but it still has the possibility to mutate and get much worse.

If anything this whole thing is a learning experience because there could be a much much worse one in the future. These viruses are easily made in labs and there are some really nasty ones out there.

Russia had a program for many years creating the nastiest viruses known to man in a lab, it was shut down as part of a peace agreement but these labs are still out there.
Do you believe that corona virus was made in a lab ?

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
This is how I wear my mask and I am proud of it too
15935735584586291161022823657203.jpg

Joke on the side, starting soon here in Toronto we will have the masks mandatory in closed public areas

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
This myth about crediting deaths spuriously to Covid is a garbage FB share, wives tale.

If the county coroner determines cause of death as Covid,....there was much investigation that went into it.
it's much less arbitrary than nerds on social media are makin it out to be
oh Contrar. Actually the hospitals get paid more if the death is attributed to Covid. I posted the government confirmation on that a while ago. Just sayin its a FB farce doesnt make it so, oh wise one.

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
That is already been done and doesnt help, still there are 25k people die each day from thirst and hunger so keep talking non sense while those poor people are dying and you are filling you belly.

Brazilès outbreak? Most likely Brazil as a government didnèt borrow any aid from imf or from their reserve bank that is why the numbers have gone up, most likely the government will not cooperate to this bs that is why the bs number are going up. That is ok you wont be able to understand with your puny brain. A virus doesnt live in hot climates what would a virus do in brazil to begin with?
Because you get your info from unreliable sources. At least I know how to use spell check. You should really read what you are posting. Talk about a puny brain. That could be the reason you try but can't measure up.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall

Fedri. Viruses live in hot climates in fact most of them ORIGINATE from hot climates.

You really need to do some better quality reading. Deep in the scorching hot jungle is where they trap bats and discover most deadly viruses.

Where on earth did you hear they don't exist in hot climates

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Do you believe that corona virus was made in a lab ?
There are several forms of Corona virus but yes I do believe SARS cov 2 came from a lab, in Wuhan.

Personally I think it was intentionally released but that has yet to be proven.

I truly believe there is a connection to the Harvard professor we indicted and his 2 "students" who were Chinese intelligence officers. The did release some info that the professor was being paid to set up virology labs in Wuhan. He was indicted just before the virus went crazy

Last I read the details of his indictment were not clear but it could be classified, who knows.

Reactions: wandwizard

Ed Cruz

Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
This is how I wear my mask and I am proud of it too View attachment 92792

Joke on the side, starting soon here in Toronto we will have the masks mandatory in closed public areas
For some reason that crooked blind in the backround really bothers me.
There are several forms of Corona virus but yes I do believe SARS cov 2 came from a lab, in Wuhan.

I truly believe there is a connection to the Harvard professor we indicted and his 2 "students" who were Chinese intelligence officers. The did release some info that the professor was being paid to set up virology labs in Wuhan. He was indicted just before the virus went crazy

Last I read the details of his indictment were not clear but it could be classified, who knows.
if that’s true I’m ok with him being fed to wild boars.......

Old fat and slow

Jun 16, 2020
Real Name
Mike Peterson
Unfortunately I don't agree with this, it won't stop till they bring in their medication and start selling it to the sheep and making billions out of it.
They need to hurry up with the vaccine before it's not needed anymore. Italy it is beginning to mutate into a weaker virus.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
They need to hurry up with the vaccine before it's not needed anymore. Italy it is beginning to mutate into a weaker virus.
Believe it or not we here in Canada also in that state, we have entered in to phase 2 but it is not over yet, they wont allow that. For example for the last 4 days the numbers were going well and suddenly a spike the numbers are going up again. Another thing to mention last week the numbers were going down and the ontario premier saw the beaches here in toronto packed with no social distancing at all and he was angry and the next day the numbers started to climb up again. It is all under their control. They control those numbers, if the people of that region or country doesnt cooperate the numbers climb up. This is the example of brazil and india etc.

They brought the numbers down at some regions, countries so just that the economy can start at least, but the talks from these politicians are that this is not going to end this easy. When the vaccine comes out then it will end, till then the numbers will go down and up and down and up etc etc.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Our premier Doug Ford the liar said folks please dont visit your cottages so you dont carry this virus to the smaller towns, but then that same time he went to his cottage. He then said folks I know it is the long weekend and please dont visit your family friends, but then his daughter comes and visits him. He said folks please please please put a mask on if you cant keep the social distancing and his mayor got caught not wearing a mask. If this was deadly then our leaders should be a great example.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat

Ok so if this virus was made in a lab which I agree with you, dont you think the creators of this virus knows all the information about the virus itself? Wouldnt they have the cure for it at the same time they were making this virus? Of course they have the cure. Why dont they release it then?