All this mask crap is just like | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

All this mask crap is just like

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I dont believe that our generation will see the chip, but our grate grand kids will. It is already out there. Once up on a time no one believed in to traveling by air but the idea was there. They are trying to get in to more in to a virtual world, we already have the recourses but people are not ready yet.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Believe it or not dont care but this pandemic is bs(made up), so was hiv aids, so was the ozone layer has a hole from pollution, so as ww1 and 2. Some one is keep printing money to lend to the governments so the population can work like oxes to pay those loans back with high interest, we who pay those loans and above us are the ones who put it in to their pockets. It is the same game over and over. This current game (bs pandemic) is to put people in to a virtual world. They are slowly trying to get rid of the idea of having cash and put us in to contactless mood. This will not work on most of us but our grand kids and their grand kids will start to see it full time. At this current game the reserve banks have lent billions of dollars by printing money, back in march imf have reserved 2 trillion dollars to lend governments. People will be paying these loans back with high interest with increased taxes, squeezing more the shit out of the oxes. At the same time the pharmaceutical industry will make trillions again by selling their vaccine just like they did for hiv aids and influenza.

If this was an emergency they why the f these banks are offering small and mid size businesses loans? Who would give a loan to any one in a crises?

Last edited:

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Always follow the money.
Following the money....yer theory doesn't hold mathematical water.
Mike once up on a time gold and silver was the currency and this wasnt long time ago. Metal gold silver has a value, paper doesnt. People had gold and used gold metal to trade. What happened? Did they take it all from the people ? no they didnt. First they have introduced the paper money to the public, the public were told this is easy for you to carry in your pockets rather then heavy metal. At first they gave the option to purchase the paper money that 1 paper money equal to 1 gold (oz or gram), some people loved the idea of carrying a worthless paper bill rather then a heavy metal. After a while when it got popular they made a law to everyone exchange their gold to the worthless paper bills.. you guess the rest.

Currently we are having the same type of game, because of this bs some business wont accept my hard earn cash, when this gets popular they will make a law to discontinue the paper bill to virtual bills.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Was kinda weird month ago buying from Dillard’s and the lady wouldn’t accept my cash. Just used my debit but it was weird

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Was kinda weird month ago buying from Dillard’s and the lady wouldn’t accept my cash. Just used my debit but it was weird
Wait till this gets popular. I don't believe that it will be popular in our time but they're preparing our kids and their their kids, just like they took our grandparent's gold.

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
125k who died not because from the virus, they died because their time is up from cancer, heart failure diabetes etc and they tagged them covid-19. A virus doesnt kill a human, it only attacks the immune system, keeping our immune system strong no virus can do any shit to any one. If a human has any type of disease means that their immune system is already have collapsed and will die in short period of time. A virus does not kill any one, its the diseases who kills.
You are a real joke. I hope you are just acting stupid to get a rise out of us. The little green men are coming for you tonight. Too many conspiracy theories have got you really messed up.

• Haha
Reactions: Fedri

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
Mike once up on a time gold and silver was the currency and this wasnt long time ago. Metal gold silver has a value, paper doesnt. People had gold and used gold metal to trade. What happened? Did they take it all from the people ? no they didnt. First they have introduced the paper money to the public, the public were told this is easy for you to carry in your pockets rather then heavy metal. At first they gave the option to purchase the paper money that 1 paper money equal to 1 gold (oz or gram), some people loved the idea of carrying a worthless paper bill rather then a heavy metal. After a while when it got popular they made a law to everyone exchange their gold to the worthless paper bills.. you guess the rest.

Currently we are having the same type of game, because of this bs some business wont accept my hard earn cash, when this gets popular they will make a law to discontinue the paper bill to virtual bills.
I read the same thing. It also says to buy ocean front property in Phoenix before the sand swallows it up next year.

• Haha

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
It sounds like you believe all the conspiracy theories on the internet. So sad that you are blind to the facts. Science doesn't lie. No one said people will be dropping dead in the streets. FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and everyone are all saying the same thing about the resurgence of the virus and what it is developing into. Even your favorite (FOX) is in agreement.
The chips will be implanted in everyone's butt hole so some little man can judge the amount of poop and report back to the mother ship.
Science is not perfect. Ask the Space shuttle Challenger occupants...oh wait.

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
The challenger disaster was caused by a faulty "o" ring. Science had nothing to do with it. It is what we call a manufacturing defect. I didn't expect that argument from you Rob. It seemed beneath you.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
  • Haha

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
The challenger disaster was caused by a faulty "o" ring. Science had nothing to do with it. It is what we call a manufacturing defect. I didn't expect that argument from you Rob. It seemed beneath you.
Anyone observing this pandemic I mean flu for last 8 months could see science is all over the place. Mask is bad, mask is good. Herd immunity is good, social distancing is good. 100% Covid reason for death, Covid "related" deaths. Millions will die, 100,000 plus will die. 75% chance infected will die, 99.7% survival rate. Hospitals are over full, hospitals are laying off. I could go on and on. Scientists and Dr's are either clueless or disingenuous. I suspect both. This is another legit flu but this time this one is being politicized in a major power struggle.

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
Anyone observing this pandemic I mean flu for last 8 months could see science is all over the place. Mask is bad, mask is good. Herd immunity is good, social distancing is good. 100% Covid reason for death, Covid "related" deaths. Millions will die, 100,000 plus will die. 75% chance infected will die, 99.7% survival rate. Hospitals are over full, hospitals are laying off. I could go on and on. Scientists and Dr's are either clueless or disingenuous. I suspect both. This is another legit flu but this time this one is being politicized in a major power struggle.
Would really love to hear where you got all this info. I listen to the same networks and have come to the conclusion that the spin comments are political. The message has always been the same the experts in diseases agree about the nature of this virus. We passed the # of deaths from the flu causes in a season about 75K ago.
Ignorance is not the cure all in justifying your lack of actions for what ever reason. I'm sure the experts do not have an agenda in making Trump look bad in his handling of this pandemic. The ignorance concerning this subject is so far out there, I thought we as an intelligent society would respond better. I guess in your mind what's going on now in 16 states is only a bad case of the flu.
The governors that took an aggressive reopening approach in Florida, Arizona & Texas because they didn't agree with the experts are doing a about face and at least they admitted they were wrong. Oh, Let's not forget about California.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Would really love to hear where you got all this info. I listen to the same networks and have come to the conclusion that the spin comments are political. The message has always been the same the experts in diseases agree about the nature of this virus. We passed the # of deaths from the flu causes in a season about 75K ago.
Ignorance is not the cure all in justifying your lack of actions for what ever reason. I'm sure the experts do not have an agenda in making Trump look bad in his handling of this pandemic. The ignorance concerning this subject is so far out there, I thought we as an intelligent society would respond better. I guess in your mind what's going on now in 16 states is only a bad case of the flu.
The governors that took an aggressive reopening approach in Florida, Arizona & Texas because they didn't agree with the experts are doing a about face and at least they admitted they were wrong. Oh, Let's not forget about California.
One must use common sense. We went from 500 tests a day to 500k tests a day so of course the “cases” will go up. But what’s interesting is the “mortality” rate has not gone up. And California is, well Newsom, he’s full potato and is turning Cali full potato.

Reactions: LeeRoy

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Engineering isn't perfect and humans make mistakes.

But using science to analyze data is pretty solid and it's pure idiocy to instead believe memes on Facebook....

Its anyone's choice but I'll stick with the educated Drs and Scientists with years studying these things over some sweaty troll in his mom's basement making memes

Reactions: StevenB.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Engineering isn't perfect and humans make mistakes.

But using science to analyze data is pretty solid and it's pure idiocy to instead believe memes on Facebook....

Its anyone's choice but I'll stick with the educated Drs and Scientists with years studying these things over some sweaty troll in his mom's basement making memes
OK let's use science then. A sneeze travels 24' and cough travel 16' feet. Social distancing should be 30' but were told to use 6'?

Would you like to talk about masks? Ever use a dust mask while spray painting? You suck in fumes. Same with this virus. Pretty worthless. It's just optics.

How about protests (riots), big business and liquor stores essential but small business, weddings and funerals and beaches will kill you?

Want to talk about incentivizing Covid where hospitals getting 39k per patient for "linking" or "chartering" any illness, affirmity or death to Covid? I play golf with a lot of people who are running large medical institutions and hospitals. They laugh at the public hysteria.

All of the above could be applied to SARS. Bird Flu, Asian Flu, Swine Flu and more yet it isn't and won't be. Here is a question. Would you rather get Ebola or Covid?

Reactions: LeeRoy

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
More science and medical joy...

-2004-2014 zero measles deaths
-2004-2014 168 Measles vaccine died
-1 in 67 babies need emergency visits after measles shot-Deaths not disclosed
-CDC holds over 50 patents on vaccines
-CDC sell 50+ billion in vaccines

I follow the money more than the science and Drs.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
125k who died not because from the virus, they died because their time is up from cancer, heart failure diabetes etc and they tagged them covid-19. A virus doesnt kill a human, it only attacks the immune system, keeping our immune system strong no virus can do any shit to any one. If a human has any type of disease means that their immune system is already have collapsed and will die in short period of time. A virus does not kill any one, its the diseases who kills.
I'm a little speechless here. Do you truly not have ANY idea how wrong you are on this?

Reactions: StevenB.

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
One must use common sense. We went from 500 tests a day to 500k tests a day so of course the “cases” will go up. But what’s interesting is the “mortality” rate has not gone up. And California is, well Newsom, he’s full potato and is turning Cali full potato.
The hospitalizations have gone up considerably.

• Haha

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
The hospitalizations have gone up considerably.
Fear mongering has that effect. One of my clients went to the hospital feeling a little under the weather. He was tested and when it came back positive he hyperventilated.They put him on a ventilator and he had a heart attack and died.