All this mask crap is just like

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
At first it was nothing..... Than it was a democratic hoax..... Then he shut down international travel.... Then he recommended

not optimum but you get used to it.
Did 8 hours in an attic in full gear cuz there was rat shit. Tons of it

We do it but not safe in an attic that long here. Hope you took lots of breaks.
Yer already half brain damaged can’t imagine you passing out of there and cooking what’s left up there

Dadio

May 14, 2020
Real Name
Mark
Seems like they are just going to let everyone get infected. Sort of like a big chicken pox party. The lockdown was completely unnecessary.
When the hell have politicians ever worried about a Virus???

1593377860085.png

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
What about the 125,000 that have died? The resurgence in almost half the country? I guess more test lead to more people in the hospital. Mask are not the cure all but being responsible in you actions helps. I really take offence when someone doesn't wear a mask because they are trying to make a political statement. The ignorance concerning this pandemic is over the top.
Let's just get rid of the doctors, scientists and anyone that has the higher education in these fields that help us. WE ARE A BUNCH OF KNOW IT ALL'S we don't need them. I'm sure there are a few on this forum that fall into this category.
yeah the Chinese virus stays away from Anti-Trump rallies and BLM protests

Attachments

• 105896536_10216683655155886_803177225953027497_n.jpg
    105896536_10216683655155886_803177225953027497_n.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 94
Reactions: rob allen

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
It goes both ways.
You should see the looks I get from people when I'm in a store with my P100....

Seen people laugh countless times. Couldn't care less.
Excuse me miss i just need to grab a bottle of ketchup right here dont mind me :LOL:
Screenshot_20200628-182644_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
The tracking and chip fear is the most hilarious. Pure Facebook fake conspiracy bs.

If your worried about being traced I hope you don't own a cell phone, or have Facebook, or use Google, or have a credit card, or a bank account.

They already know where you are and what your doing 24/7, are recording every single phone call post 9/11, and ever since credit cards know everything you buy.

Now with Facebook they LITERALLY know everything your interested in and have you 100% profiled.

Bill Gates grew up down the street from my family's house and many people knew him and his parents in the community.

If you think he's some illuminati diabolical evil genius... then...

Your. An. Idiot.

Old fat and slow

Jun 16, 2020
Real Name
Mike Peterson
The tracking and chip fear is the most hilarious. Pure Facebook fake conspiracy bs.

If your worried about being traced I hope you don't own a cell phone, or have Facebook, or use Google, or have a credit card, or a bank account.

They already know where you are and what your doing 24/7, are recording every single phone call post 9/11, and ever since credit cards know everything you buy.

Now with Facebook they LITERALLY know everything your interested in and have you 100% profiled.

Bill Gates grew up down the street from my family's house and many people knew him and his parents in the community.

If you think he's some illuminati diabolical evil genius... then...

Your. An. Idiot.
I wasn't going to weigh into this anymore but you don't know what you are talking about. Micro chipping is already here just not to the extreme that the good book says it will be. Florida companies have been making chip implants for years. 60 minutes even had a story on it years ago. Bill Gates has invested millions of dollars into this technology. Cell phones , yes they can tracked you but you can leave your phone at home. Facebook never joined thought it was stupid giving out personal information over the internet. Twitter also not interested in. If you can't see how your freedoms etc are going away and how much closer we have come to a big brother world you are beyond hope. I guess I am not a good little soldier that is going to do what the government tells me to do. If there is one thing that pisses the living shit out of me is when someone sticks their nose in my business and tells me what I have to do for my own good. They can live their life the way they want to but don't tell me how I am supposed to live. If people want to wear a diaper over their mouth fine but I choose not too.

Reactions: Fedri

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Since the birth of the internet (actually, since the birth of those annoying grocery store discount cards) we are ALL being tracked. Advertisers want to know what we eat, what we watch, what size clothes we wear, what kind of toilet paper we prefer.

The advent of social media has just increased their ability to track us. It didn't introduce the idea by a long shot.

Frankly, retail tracks us even harder than the government. And they do it with virtually every purchase we make, whether online or in-store.

That's the price we pay for 'discounts', 'free shipping', and 'membership'.

Rick J

Jan 12, 2010
Ohio
Real Name
rick jones
Business Location
United States
They are being conditioned. The ones who stare either want to join you. Or they despise you for not being one of them. I just put a mask up to my chin. Fk em.
I just ordered some masks from amazon. Lol you can have them print what ever you want on them. Oh sheeple will be offended lol.
I told a a grapics designer I wanted mine to say "I am a f------ idiot for wearing this stupid mask" :p:p

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
I wasn't going to weigh into this anymore but you don't know what you are talking about. Micro chipping is already here just not to the extreme that the good book says it will be. Florida companies have been making chip implants for years. 60 minutes even had a story on it years ago. Bill Gates has invested millions of dollars into this technology. Cell phones , yes they can tracked you but you can leave your phone at home. Facebook never joined thought it was stupid giving out personal information over the internet. Twitter also not interested in. If you can't see how your freedoms etc are going away and how much closer we have come to a big brother world you are beyond hope. I guess I am not a good little soldier that is going to do what the government tells me to do. If there is one thing that pisses the living shit out of me is when someone sticks their nose in my business and tells me what I have to do for my own good. They can live their life the way they want to but don't tell me how I am supposed to live. If people want to wear a diaper over their mouth fine but I choose not too.
Let's go through your list.

Do you own a cell phone?
Do you have an internet connection?
How about a facebook account?
Bank account/credit card?
Google account?
Own any vehicles with GPS?
Ever go out in public?

Sure leave your phone at home, doubt you will. And your 100% incorrect about facebook, if I can use their targeting system to advertise to you or anyone else then obviously it exists... and from their end it exists in a much more powerful way.

Your already tracked 100% and profiled if you answered yes to any of the 3 above.

Bill Gates is and has always been nothing more than a very wealthy person doing everything he can to cure disease.

He has spent fortunes trying to cure AIDS

Old fat and slow

Jun 16, 2020
Real Name
Mike Peterson
ACP I read your post I put a no next to Facebook. Your post basically agrees with a lot that I have written. My issue was that you in a way denied that we are going to a cashless economy. I grew up paying cash for everything today young people buy a hamburger with a credit card. Now with Covid I am seeing many stores saying no cash sales. With Covid 19 cash is being viewed as diseased. The implanted microchip will replace the credit card when they can make a case why microchips are the better way to go. I as a Christian can not and never will be implanted. We call it the mark of the beast.

Old fat and slow

Jun 16, 2020
Real Name
Mike Peterson
I've a long history here, newb...

For every tense tit-boy who gets twisted up over my candor.....there's many more who appreciate it and laugh their asses off at cunts like you. :D
I think you are a funny guy. From the scene in one of my favorite movies. Good fellas . Matter of a fact when I die I will even pay you a visit get a couple of good laughs.

Reactions: Hacky-sack

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Lets here your science Mike other than the Government told me so.

Will be waiting.

Irrational fear and folks ability to recognize and appropriately measure risk to ones self is lost on most soy boys and girly men we have in this country now. Looking at you Mike.

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
“And how did you manage to bring so many souls to hell at that time?
-Because of fear.
-Ah, yes. Excellent strategy; old and always current.
But what were they afraid of?
Fear of being tortured?
Fear of war?
Fear of hunger?
-No. -Fear of getting sick.
-But then, no one else got sick at that time?
-No. -Yes, they were sick.
-I'm sorry.
-Nobody else was dying?
-Yes, they died. -But there was no cure for the disease?
-There was.
-Then I don't understand.
- Since no one else believed and taught about eternal life and eternal death, they thought they had only that life, and they clung to it with all their strength, even if it cost them their affection (they did not hug or greet each other, they had no human contact for days and days); their money (they lost their jobs, spent all their savings, and still thought themselves lucky to be prevented from earning their bread); their intelligence (one day the press said one thing and the next day it contradicted itself, and still they believed it all); their freedom (they did not leave their house, did not walk, did not visit their relatives. ...it was a big concentration camp for voluntary prisoners! They accepted everything, everything, as long as they could overcome their miserable lives one more day. It was like that, as easy as it had ever been.”
From the book "Letters of the Devil to His Nephew" by C.S. Lewis, the Christian author of “The Chronicles of Narnia”...The book published in 1942.

Ed Valentine

Oct 8, 2008
Michigan, USA
cross-american.com
Real Name
Ed Valentine
Business Location
United States
Just wonder how many Operators are wearing a face mask? And, I really wonder how effective they are since most everyone re-uses them. And, how about ones clothing? Do they wear a cap and wash that to after one use? Just how safe is the common person or is most of this safety "just-in-their -minds, in other words, "a feel good response"? How about your clothes?

In the medical industry, the doctor is instructed to wear a cap, over-clothing, gloves, face masks, etc. even if they see a patient for two-three minutes. Then they are all instructed to dispose of these items; not re-use them. Who knows, could be all BS going a little over board. But, thankfully, I'm still on this side of the ground and still standing!

Reactions: wandwizard