All this mask crap is just like | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

All this mask crap is just like

Old fat and slow

Jun 16, 2020
Real Name
Mike Peterson
You guys are weak 5 months from now it will be 10 below zero in Minnesota. There is nothing like 40 below wind chills.

Old fat and slow

Jun 16, 2020
Real Name
Mike Peterson
I was hoping we could all do the polar plunge in January. They cut a hole in the ice and you jump in the lake. for charity.

Hacky-sack

May 22, 2020
Real Name
Andrew Schultz
Wow Another baby pic! Yer still bald and yer still ugly!
I've known tons of bible thumpers who think they can check all the boxes in the stupid bible...then be cock suckers who hit their kids,...and generally be pieces of shit as long as it doesn't go against the good book and somehow they can get to the promised land.

It's all a fantasy.

This is all their is.

Yer a piece of shit or you ain't.
It don't matter cuz you ain't livin on a cloud for eternity.

Anyone who believes that is as dumb as a box of frogs

Hacky-sack

May 22, 2020
Real Name
Andrew Schultz
Wow Another baby pic! Yer still bald and yer still ugly!
Borrowing your reasoning....someone could spend their entire lives starting orphanages in Africa but if they worshipped the devil.....they're going to hell. You must recognize how stupid that sounds

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
I've known tons of bible thumpers who think they can check all the boxes in the stupid bible...then be cock suckers who hit their kids,...and generally be pieces of shit as long as it doesn't go against the good book and somehow they can get to the promised land.

It's all a fantasy.

This is all their is.

Yer a piece of shit or you ain't.
It don't matter cuz you ain't livin on a cloud for eternity.

Anyone who believes that is as dumb as a box of frogs
Like I said mikey. People develop philosophies but doesn’t make them accurate.

Just cuz “you” speak definitively on a subject doesn’t make you correct.

Ok so you’ve known some scum bags and?.... who hasn’t. You just continue to paint with a big brush? And you create your ideologies based off of their actions?

Good for you not me.

We have a great family and are very happy with the life we live. This is the USA and you have the right to be wrong it’s cool :p

Point me to the spot where we just chill on clouds? Have you read that or just spouting more ignorant ideologies again?

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Borrowing your reasoning....someone could spend their entire lives starting orphanages in Africa but if they worshipped the devil.....they're going to hell. You must recognize how stupid that sounds
Mike man was given a Will. We are all free moral agents to do what we want with what we have.

Do what you want big guy but just like life there are Always consequences, even you should know that.

Merit alone won’t get the job done. But like I said do what you want. We will all know soon enough.

Hacky-sack

May 22, 2020
Real Name
Andrew Schultz
Like I said mikey. People develop philosophies but doesn’t make them accurate.

Just cuz “you” speak definitively on a subject doesn’t make you correct.

Ok so you’ve known some scum bags and?.... who hasn’t. You just continue to paint with a big brush? And you create your ideologies based off of their actions?

Good for you not me.

We have a great family and are very happy with the life we live. This is the USA and you have the right to be wrong it’s cool :p

Point me to the spot where we just chill on clouds? Have you read that or just spouting more ignorant ideologies again?
I got no problem with peoples superstitions...errrr....religions..... It's the suggestion that because I don't believe in your particular brand of magic 8 ball.....I don't get a ticket to the promised land.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
I got no problem with peoples superstitions...errrr....religions..... It's the suggestion that because I don't believe in your particular brand of magic 8 ball.....I don't get a ticket to the promised land.
Well yea because it’s what “my” religion says Mikey so exactly why would “my” superstitions bother you? Lol
that’s a little plastic of you amigo

Kinda like a kid that’s says someone’s club is dumb but is mad cuz they’re not in it.

Hacky-sack

May 22, 2020
Real Name
Andrew Schultz
Well yea because it’s what “my” religion says Mikey so exactly why would “my” superstitions bother you? Lol

Kinda like a kid that’s says someone’s club is dumb but is mad cuz they’re not in it.
Like Gervais said....there's 3000 religions in the world..... I just don't believe in ONE more than you do....

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Like Gervais said....there's 3000 religions in the world..... I just don't believe in ONE more than you do....
More than 3k I’m sure. That’s on you mikey nobody is forcing you. But you sure do get emotional about it tho. Especially for something you don’t believe in lol

Old fat and slow

Jun 16, 2020
Real Name
Mike Peterson

Sin can not enter the kingdom of heaven. None of us can enter heaven with our sins. Only the blood of Jesus removes sin. My view is you share the message but if someone doesn't want to hear it let them be.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
You bring up an excellent point. Wearing a mask inside a home helps mitigate legal responsibility
Carpet cleaners can barely figure out how to run small businesses so I doubt they will figure out the ways of a creator. Especially if they don’t at least read a book that claims to be inspired by him. But we digress. At end day, as Biff finally figured out is why we must wear a mask, cancel culture and libelous society.

Old fat and slow

Jun 16, 2020
Real Name
Mike Peterson
Carpet cleaners can barely figure out how to run small businesses so I doubt they will figure out the ways of a creator. Especially if they don’t at least read a book that claims to be inspired by him. But we digress. At end day, as Biff finally figured out is why we must wear a mask, cancel culture and libelous society.
Everything happening today is not by random chance it can all be found in the Bible .For Christian's like myself its not

Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Everything happening today is not by random chance it can all be found in the Bible .For Christian's like myself its not
It doesn’t belong to everyone to be able to discern the times and seasons.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Sin can not enter the kingdom of heaven. None of us can enter heaven with our sins. Only the blood of Jesus removes sin. My view is you share the message but if someone doesn't want to hear it let them be.
Not trying to “convert” mikey just defending my position. It also says every man needs to ready to give an account

Reactions: rob allen