All this mask crap is just like | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

All this mask crap is just like

Dadio

May 14, 2020
Real Name
Mark
Beautiful smoke rings !!!! Conservatives haven't silenced the Nazi/Brazilians YET. But you mother fudgeers are headed back south when T is reelected.

Dadio

May 14, 2020
Real Name
Mark
Oh don't get your panties all bunched up mike. Were just commenting on the edge.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
"Historians"?!!
Try archaeologists.....

Long before the internet, I learned in my college anthropology class that the America's have been populated by people from Asia via the land bridge created during ice ages.
This began tens of thousands of years ago and didn't stop happening until about 10 thousand years ago.

I believe that anthro should be moved up as a secondary school requirement so we could stop seeing people post such tripe on forums like you two are sharing....
I have also learned about the icy bridge and I agree with it, that is where the natives have crossed to enter north america, however the dna testing both the natives and turks match. Mongolia is located at southern russia, according to the studies those people have travelled in to 3 directions, one to the south, one to the west and one to the north and the one who travelled to the north crossed the icy bridge to north america. The dna is the same as the turks, go check it out.

Hacky-sack

May 22, 2020
Real Name
Andrew Schultz
That’s good to hear! Any poisons?
Quick cook on a
I have also learned about the icy bridge and I agree with it, that is where the natives have crossed to enter north america, however the dna testing both the natives and turks match. Mongolia is located at southern russia, according to the studies those people have travelled in to 3 directions, one to the south, one to the west and one to the north and the one who travelled to the north crossed the icy bridge to north america. The dna is the same as the turks, go check it out.
carbon dating has long put humans in the America's for as far back as 50'000 years ago.
its reasonable to expect that the America's were populated by land bridge to the east but certainly not most recently as in 10'000 years ago and man would have been much less apt to endure the voyage from an intellectual perspective as it relates to an intelligent species ability to navigate such a journey.

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
HAPPY 4th of july

Made two briskets. Came out amazing just falling apart. Low n slow for almost 14hrs

Injected w broth n coffee n apple cider vinegar

Heavy pepper, salt coffee rub

Sprayed several times throughout with apple juice.

Then wrapped after 8hrs.

Juice was just sqishing out!! They didn’t have that kc sauce. So got some Stubbs I think is what my wife got

@Jim Davisson View attachment 92831View attachment 92832View attachment 92833View attachment 92834
Low and slow for 5 hours, you can't get anything more into the bark of the brisket at that point and wrapped in foil for the balance in the oven at 225°. Looks amazingly delicious.... the oven makes "choice" briskets turn out like premium dollar "prime" briskets with simple technique. A quick flash on a high heat grill just before rest and serving is key for premium end pieces. Great looking Q my friend!

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
Before Greg replies or Kid Charlemagne tells us how good zep stripper is let me spit this out. Freeze anything that you intend to smoke or slow cook and defrost it in a brine overnight. The overall affect of blowing up the cells and external brine uptake into the bark section will result in amazing Q and moist results from start to finish. Slicing the cap off a brisket will result in a pool of juice after 8 hours of total cook time. It's a competition trick worth trying. Keep the pictures coming!

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Low and slow for 5 hours, you can't get anything more into the bark of the brisket at that point and wrapped in foil for the balance in the oven at 225°. Looks amazingly delicious.... the oven makes "choice" briskets turn out like premium dollar "prime" briskets with simple technique. A quick flash on a high heat grill just before rest and serving is key for premium end pieces. Great looking Q my friend!
I know about the timing not getting more into the bark. But I just set it at night after spritzing for couple hrs.

And took care of it after errands. My wife hit the wrong button on the Traeger when I was gone and it went into shutdown mode. So we dropped it in the oven.

Was by far our best yet. We still have 2 frozen briskets woop woop

Reactions: Jim Davisson

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Before Greg replies or Kid Charlemagne tells us how good zep stripper is let me spit this out. Freeze anything that you intend to smoke or slow cook and defrost it in a brine overnight. The overall affect of blowing up the cells and external brine uptake into the bark section will result in amazing Q and moist results from start to finish. Slicing the cap off a brisket will result in a pool of juice after 8 hours of total cook time. It's a competition trick worth trying. Keep the pictures coming!
My buddy mentioned actually freezing it in the brine. Will it have the same affect of what you’re talking bout?

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
My buddy mentioned actually freezing it in the brine. Will it have the same affect of what you’re talking bout?
Freeze it solid and defrost it in the brine overnight in a cooler with a weighted lasagna dish to keep it in the juice... don’t spare garlic or rub in the juice either. We take butts from the smoker wrapped in tin foil to finish in the oven, chop them and put them in the nesco with some sauce on warm to serve a crowd. Never dries out. My brother is gifted with knowing when to pull things into the oven.

AussieCarpetBloke

Premium VIP
May 15, 2016
Real Name
Corey
Freeze it solid and defrost it in the brine overnight in a cooler with a weighted lasagna dish to keep it in the juice... don’t spare garlic or rub in the juice either. We take butts from the smoker wrapped in tin foil to finish in the oven, chop them and put them in the nesco with some sauce on warm to serve a crowd. Never dries out. My brother is gifted with knowing when to pull things into the oven.
Defrosting Brisket in brine def works!!
How do you go hardcore on the Coffee @MikeGaure I don’t like/drink coffee so that explains my resistance lol
Why didn’t my bbq thread take off
Though there’d be enough input...lol
Cooking/smoking (w-cherrywood)ribs at the moment in my Weber. Using Lanes garlic and sweet heat combo rub. Cooking chicken wings in a stainless basket above the ribs. Ribs always taste better under chicken wings

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
How do you go hardcore on the Coffee @MikeGaure I don’t like/drink coffee so that explains my resistance lol
Cooking/smoking (w-cherrywood)ribs at the moment in my Weber. Using Lanes garlic and sweet heat combo rub. Cooking chicken wings in a stainless basket above the ribs. Ribs always taste better under chicken wings
We've competed against full on food trailers and smokers bigger than the bed of my 8' pick up truck and beat them with a hardware store smoker and a cutting board. We prepared everything on site, inside tournament hours as well.

You are basting the prized result with expendable fat without lifting the lid during cook time, which is awesome. Watch the temp guage, don't lift and trust yourself. Middle rack items fair the best in those situations. I've seen teams blow a grand in prime brisket for 1 brisket to be judged, talk about zero confidence.

Wish I could have you over for wings, breaded with a medium honey sauce heavy with malt vinegar. Man are they off the chart!

AussieCarpetBloke

Premium VIP
May 15, 2016
Real Name
Corey
We've competed against full on food trailers and smokers bigger than the bed of my 8' pick up truck and beat them with a hardware store smoker and a cutting board. We prepared everything on site, inside tournament hours as well.

You are basting the prized result with expendable fat without lifting the lid during cook time, which is awesome. Watch the temp guage, don't lift and trust yourself. Middle rack items fair the best in those situations. I've seen teams blow a grand in prime brisket for 1 brisket to be judged, talk about zero confidence.

Wish I could have you over for wings, breaded with a medium honey sauce heavy with malt vinegar. Man are they off the chart!
I’d be there with more beer than I can carry....

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Weber kettle's are great. Just wish they sold the replacement grates in stainless or at least iron. The plating is gone after 2 or 3 uses leaving nothing but scaling rust. Have to keep replacing them. The grill itself lasts forever.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
We grind a dark roast fine and mix with black pepper n salt. And cover it plus we use a French press cuz u get all the oils. We let that cool before injection. We also use the same coffe in the brine