All this mask crap is just like | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

All this mask crap is just like

Old fat and slow

Jun 16, 2020
Real Name
Mike Peterson
My work is 90 percent myself and my helper late nights commercial buildings waxing floors so not around anyone but I absolutely will never wear mask. When walking past others I keep my mouth shut. I only speak when I am more than 6 feet away. Elderly people I just stay a good 10 feet away. Could I wear a mask ? Yes but I refuse to be part of something I don't believe in. Today I only see 2 types of people ( no race no anything else) the mask people and the no mask people.

Old fat and slow

Jun 16, 2020
Real Name
Mike Peterson
To each his own. I can quit my business tommorow go to Vegas and piss away $50,000 and still have more money than I ever will spend. The mask thing indeed is all show. I never have been a phony in my life and I am not going to start being one today.The reality is most people don't care if you don't wear a mask. If a place requires it I just don't go there. 90 percent of the time what happens is when people see me without a mask they take theirs off.

Reactions: lehighcounty

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
To each his own. I can quit my business tommorow go to Vegas and piss away $50,000 and still have more money than I ever will spend. The mask thing indeed is all show. I never have been a phony in my life and I am not going to start being one today.The reality is most people don't care if you don't wear a mask. If a place requires it I just don't go there. 90 percent of the time what happens is when people see me without a mask they take theirs off.
Here we grow again. New to the forum lets try to impress with trying to get up on the pedestal. People that brag on what they have really don't have.

Reactions: Spazznout

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
My work is 90 percent myself and my helper late nights commercial buildings waxing floors so not around anyone but I absolutely will never wear mask. When walking past others I keep my mouth shut. I only speak when I am more than 6 feet away. Elderly people I just stay a good 10 feet away. Could I wear a mask ? Yes but I refuse to be part of something I don't believe in. Today I only see 2 types of people ( no race no anything else) the mask people and the no mask people.
Waxing floors 90% of the time, at night, with a helper and can blow 50K @ Vegas. Never batting an eye. Getting deep here boys. Let's start a new thread" The anatomy of BS " who's the best?

Reactions: Spazznout

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Dont have to wear a mask if you have a medical condition. In Pa anyway. But stores still force you to either way. Because they skipped reading that part of the mandate. Reading comprehension is hard for many lol.
I went through a drive through yesterday they had a sign saying must wear mask at the window. Went to Home Depot without a mask got lots of stares. It’s a mandate now in our county.

Reactions: keep it clean

Old fat and slow

Jun 16, 2020
Real Name
Mike Peterson
Posting at 2:30 am probably not my best move .After reading what I posted I can see how it may have come across. I worked hard my whole life just like many many others have. Saved money didn't buy things that I didn't need, paid off slowly my home ,vehicles etc .No mansion no jet air plane . Just your average Joe who over a number of decades did what is necessary to set himself up to retire when I no longer enjoy doing what I do. The whole mask thing I don't buy it. I wore them many times when I used my old square scrub machines dry to remove old wax. I still got some air borne dust in my lungs. A virus is microscopic if air can pass thru what many people are wearing so can a virus. It's a con job. First it's the mask then they will want to trace your every movement . I really can see the government wanting to chip people in the near future . I saw the movie 1984 I don't want to live it.

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
Posting at 2:30 am probably not my best move .After reading what I posted I can see how it may have come across. I worked hard my whole life just like many many others have. Saved money didn't buy things that I didn't need, paid off slowly my home ,vehicles etc .No mansion no jet air plane . Just your average Joe who over a number of decades did what is necessary to set himself up to retire when I no longer enjoy doing what I do. The whole mask thing I don't buy it. I wore them many times when I used my old square scrub machines dry to remove old wax. I still got some air borne dust in my lungs. A virus is microscopic if air can pass thru what many people are wearing so can a virus. It's a con job. First it's the mask then they will want to trace your every movement . I really can see the government wanting to chip people in the near future . I saw the movie 1984 I don't want to live it.
What about the 125,000 that have died? The resurgence in almost half the country? I guess more test lead to more people in the hospital. Mask are not the cure all but being responsible in you actions helps. I really take offence when someone doesn't wear a mask because they are trying to make a political statement. The ignorance concerning this pandemic is over the top.
Let's just get rid of the doctors, scientists and anyone that has the higher education in these fields that help us. WE ARE A BUNCH OF KNOW IT ALL'S we don't need them. I'm sure there are a few on this forum that fall into this category.

Reactions: Hacky-sack

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
What about the 125,000 that have died? The resurgence in almost half the country? I guess more test lead to more people in the hospital. Mask are not the cure all but being responsible in you actions helps. I really take offence when someone doesn't wear a mask because they are trying to make a political statement. The ignorance concerning this pandemic is over the top.
Let's just get rid of the doctors, scientists and anyone that has the higher education in these fields that help us. WE ARE A BUNCH OF KNOW IT ALL'S we don't need them. I'm sure there are a few on this forum that fall into this category.
Life is precious most agree on that cept the abortion ppl, we know what 125k have died you realize there’s more than 320 million in the USA that’s unfortunate and it’s also inevitable. You’re not going to be able to can something like this that has a long incubation. Ebola was easier to deal with because of its explosive nature and how fast it moved.

People are being motivated by fear and terror. This thing is going to run it’s course regardless the cat’s already out of the bag.

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
Covid 19 is a real virus it's not a global killer like it's being played out to be. I have yet to see people dropping dead on the streets. Pick your news outlet they all have talked about adding in tracing and I have read all about the Gates foundation and his implanting chips .
It sounds like you believe all the conspiracy theories on the internet. So sad that you are blind to the facts. Science doesn't lie. No one said people will be dropping dead in the streets. FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and everyone are all saying the same thing about the resurgence of the virus and what it is developing into. Even your favorite (FOX) is in agreement.
The chips will be implanted in everyone's butt hole so some little man can judge the amount of poop and report back to the mother ship.

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
Life is precious most agree on that cept the abortion ppl, we know what 125k have died you realize there’s more than 320 million in the USA that’s unfortunate and it’s also inevitable. You’re not going to be able to can something like this that has a long incubation. Ebola was easier to deal with because of its explosive nature and how fast it moved.

People are being motivated by fear and terror. This thing is going to run it’s course regardless the cat’s already out of the bag.
Don't understand your comment about Ebola. What does abortion have to do with the pandemic?
The lack of leadership from this administration is what's concerning. We are strong and can take the truth. When the Feds don't acknowledge the resurgence of the virus (old news) it fuels the flames on how we're dealing with the lack of direction we should be receiving.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Precautions will infect the same number of people.....it will simply slow the rate.

Personally, I think we could have mandated protocols that would have intelligently slowed the process without shutting down businesses.

That said.....if you think the government wants to shoot nano chips into us via a vaccine..... How they he'll have you not taken an eye out yet with yer salad fork?!!....cuz that's some retarded shit! :D
Well obviously I avoid salads you BJJ man sniffer.

It’s all a matter of time. The frightening part is how the govt’s all shut down the world so quickly and exercised almost total control in such a short time. If that doesn’t concern you you’ve drunken to much saltwater from your kiddy pool