All in one mailings | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

All in one mailings

Erik Keith

Jun 28, 2015
Real Name
erik Keith
Best cheapest place that will print and mail for you all in one vista print is 49 cents

tres

Mar 3, 2015
Real Name
tres davis
I've got @Ryankettering doing mine

I paid 8 cents or so per piece for print and then 17 cents to mail through eddm

I bought 50,000 pieces from him

Way better quality, customer service, and price than vista print

Reactions: Ryankettering

Steve@GM

Apr 13, 2015
Will County, Illinois
Real Name
Steve Mentzer
Business Location
United States
I've got @Ryankettering doing mine

I paid 8 cents or so per piece for print and then 17 cents to mail through eddm

I bought 50,000 pieces from him

Way better quality, customer service, and price than vista print
That is a very good price. Too bad Ryan's service area intersects with mine. It would be awkward if any of his customers received my ads that were printed by him, lol ;)

Ryankettering

Jan 9, 2013
Real Name
Ryan kettering
That is a very good price. Too bad Ryan's service area intersects with mine. It would be awkward if any of his customers received my ads that were printed by him, lol ;)
Hey Steve I actually shut down my CC company. I'm doing the print/design/mail full time now. Let me know if I can help with anything!

Reactions: Steve@GM

Steve@GM

Apr 13, 2015
Will County, Illinois
Real Name
Steve Mentzer
Business Location
United States
Hey Steve I actually shut down my CC company. I'm doing the print/design/mail full time now. Let me know if I can help with anything!
I was wondering what was going on. I stopped by your site a few weeks ago and noticed it was redirecting. Thought you had just changed the name, lol. I will definitely be in contact.

Sent from my LG-D850 using TMF Forums mobile app

Steve@GM

Apr 13, 2015
Will County, Illinois
Real Name
Steve Mentzer
Business Location
United States
its redirected to another business, not mine.
I understand. Well I definitely will be in touch. I'm still working on the logo revisions and brand image but once I'm ready to begin marketing I see no reason to go anywhere else. Your work has always been spoken highly of here and the examples I've seen have been top notch.

Cobra

Feb 26, 2015
Real Name
DJ Holland
Ryankettering I'm interested in your services. could you please contact me or let me know how your services work and what we need to do to get the ball rolling. Thanks in advance