Al from TMF stopped by with his New to him Truckmount

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Al picked up his 1st Truckmount and drove down from Maryland to get me to go through his Machine, get a good wand and some chems. I hooked him up. (Like new Prochem Ti wand, glide and chems for 500.00). No charge to go through his machine. So if your ever in Va Beach stop by the TMF location. I’ll do my best to help out especially someone like Al who made the leap from Porty to Truckmount!

@ciobanu_liviu

Andrew899

Jan 31, 2016
Real Name
Andrew Van Helten
Very cool! Al, what part of Maryland are you located??

Adam Valencia

Dec 23, 2016
Real Name
Adam V.
Al picked up his 1st Truckmount and drove down from Maryland to get me to go through his Machine, get a good wand and some chems. I hooked him up. (Like new Prochem Ti wand, glide and chems for 500.00). No charge to go through his machine. So if your ever in Va Beach stop by the TMF location. I’ll do my best to help out especially someone like Al who made the leap from Porty to Truckmount!

@ciobanu_liviu

Sweet deal!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

powerhouse_cc

Feb 15, 2017
Real Name
Jeff farmer
I love my ear pods too my wife got me them and Apple Watch for our anniversary I love how clear the music and phone calls are

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I love my ear pods too my wife got me them and Apple Watch for our anniversary I love how clear the music and phone calls are
Phone is crystal clear and people on the other end say its super clear.

ciobanu_liviu

Aug 12, 2015
Real Name
Liviu Ciobanu

@ciobanu_liviu

Thank you for the wand. Love it. And i am trying the new alcaline rinser. Still have to try it on couple of carpets to see the limits :). But i think that is one of the best things i used so far and a big big time saver.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Thank you for the wand. Love it. And i am trying the new alkaline rinser. Still have to try it on couple of carpets to see the limits :). But i think that is one of the best things i used so far and a big big time saver.
It’s a great wand. Glad you like it. And the rinse is barely alkaline. It’s almost neutral ph. The feedback we’re getting is it leaves the carpet soft, clean and smelling great. It brightens the carpet as it drys. And definitely a big time saver. Glad you like it.

chubby

Apr 26, 2013
Rob, that was very nice of you.

Luky

Premium VIP
Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States

@ciobanu_liviu

Rob, eat more, you're too skinny

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location