Airtech viper air duct cleaner

clean-sweep

Jan 7, 2010
kentucky
Real Name
ryan hill
Business Location
United States
I designed the Airtech viper to be simple and easy to use. At an affordable price, you can easily get into basic air duct cleaning.
The Airtech viper uses vacuum and compressed air to clean air ducts. No damaging brushes or cables to break. All you need is a vacuum source and air compressor. This system is comparable to rotary brush systems. This system is set to accept 1.5 inch vacuum hose and 1/4 female air compressor hose at the multi point connection.

Visit airtechviper.com for more details.

Of course, a portion of sales through TMF will be donated to this great site.

Feel free to message me with any questions. Shipping is always free in the U.S

pacleaner

Dec 24, 2012
Real Name
Glen Isaacson
Business Location
United States
So, what's interesting about this , as with Ram air and the others, is that they can sell this to guys that are not in the business and have no idea what so what they are getting to but then oddly enough because most customers also have no idea what is actually required for air duct cleaning those new guys may still make sales to those unsuspecting consumers mostly because ours is a service based highly on trust given that no one really can see what's in their duct work. I have come across vent openings that are barely 1.5" wide to start with in the older homes. That 25 foot hose won't be much use when you have a return at the top of a two story living room unless you plan to haul your shop vac up a ladder with you and if you even attempt to fish that thing through a main it will just curl up on you and get stuck about three feet in because the vent walls are far apart and can't direct a flexible line straight through. And with a nine foot high basement you use up a great deal of that 25 feet again just getting in to the main let alone it's thirty or more feet long. But that's ok because if your customer is watching they will just see you pushing it in and like a magic act it will appear that it is going down the run while it is actually just balled up at the opening. But hey, you still get paid, Right?

tom patnode

Premium VIP
Jun 8, 2008
San Diego
renaissance-carpet.com
Real Name
Tom Patnode
So, what's interesting about this , as with Ram air and the others, is that they can sell this to guys that are not in the business and have no idea what so what they are getting to but then oddly enough because most customers also have no idea what is actually required for air duct cleaning those new guys may still make sales to those unsuspecting consumers mostly because ours is a service based highly on trust given that no one really can see what's in their duct work. I have come across vent openings that are barely 1.5" wide to start with in the older homes. That 25 foot hose won't be much use when you have a return at the top of a two story living room unless you plan to haul your shop vac up a ladder with you and if you even attempt to fish that thing through a main it will just curl up on you and get stuck about three feet in because the vent walls are far apart and can't direct a flexible line straight through. And with a nine foot high basement you use up a great deal of that 25 feet again just getting in to the main let alone it's thirty or more feet long. But that's ok because if your customer is watching they will just see you pushing it in and like a magic act it will appear that it is going down the run while it is actually just balled up at the opening. But hey, you still get paid, Right?
I disagree with you. I feel i do know what it takes to clean air ducts.
I do agree though that Roto brush and ram air are not what it takes.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States

White Bread

Jan 12, 2015
Real Name
Mike Davis
How do you get that thing down into the floor registers? Looks way too big to be useful.

White Bread

Jan 12, 2015
Real Name
Mike Davis
Well he says a portion of the proceeds will go to TMF so maybe he wants to be a sponsor ;)

Just to mention Duct cleaners supply has the most popular viper tool for duct cleaning. It is their trademark. If you allow this guy to advertise here and accept proceeds from him you could open yourself up to liability. Just saying.

clean-sweep

Jan 7, 2010
kentucky
Real Name
ryan hill
Business Location
United States
Just to mention Duct cleaners supply has the most popular viper tool for duct cleaning. It is their trademark. If you allow this guy to advertise here and accept proceeds from him you could open yourself up to liability. Just saying.
Yeah, tell that to my patent attorney. 1.5 inch hose easily fits in registers also. This is a good tool for basic air duct cleaning. If it's not your cup of tea then that's fine but it works well for cleaners .

Apr 21, 2009
Somewhere in Colorado
Real Name
Toby Tyler
Business Location
United States
I've checked out your equipment and it does look interesting and may be worth adding as another tool that could be useful. Personally I think you should modify the head to accept a whip as well just to make it much more useful. It looks like it will work great hooked up to a truckmount carpet machine with a dust downer and pre filter.

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
I've checked out your equipment and it does look interesting and may be worth adding as another tool that could be useful. Personally I think you should modify the head to accept a whip as well just to make it much more useful. It looks like it will work great hooked up to a truckmount carpet machine with a dust downer and pre filter.
Where in Colorado?

clean-sweep

Jan 7, 2010
kentucky
Real Name
ryan hill
Business Location
United States
That can be done. I'm als working on a video to show it in action.

Reactions: sharp_shepherd

clean-sweep

Jan 7, 2010
kentucky
Real Name
ryan hill
Business Location
United States
Here are a few videos of the Airtech Viper. I want to say to all you negative air guys that yes negative air is king, this is just another tool at your disposal. I myself have used negative air. I'm not claiming this to be better but this is a very effective tool to have. You can see it picking up very larger items of debris in the cleaning video. Also, I apologize for the video as I had my hands full.

This is a before video:

This is during:

This is after:

clean-sweep

Jan 7, 2010
kentucky
Real Name
ryan hill
Business Location
United States
I also want to add that all I was using in this video was a 2.5 gallon very small shop vac and you can still see the great results.