This is as good or better than any test that you can read yourself. http://interlinksupply.com/index.php?item_num=CR3901
The problem with read it yourself tests is that there is mold everywhere. There will also be some positive indication. It becomes of a matter of answering questions such as "Is it more than normal in your situation?"
"What type of mold is it?" There are thousands of species of mold. Only a few dozen are know to cause harm, others are suspected of causing harm, most are beneficial and not harmful.
Test strips read what is on a surface. Good if you suspect mold on a certain surface due to moisture damage. But some types of mold are so small and lightweight, they seldom land on a surface. They simply float around in the air.
So, take it as an indicator but do not depend on such tests for a complete answer. Even mold testing done in a lab does not always give a 100% accurate picture. It can depend upon how the results are interpreted.