Air Mover Deal

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
Aramsco and Interlink are running a special deal on air movers. Not available on-line. Talk to a sales rep or call your local store.

Depending upon the number of air movers you need, you can get some screaming deals.

3 speed, 1/3 HP, Daisy chain, one model has GFCI and one model without.

Attachments

Kyle8

Oct 22, 2016
Real Name
Kyle manor
Aramsco and Interlink are running a special deal on air movers. Not available on-line. Talk to a sales rep or call your local store.

Depending upon the number of air movers you need, you can get some screaming deals.

3 speed, 1/3 HP, Daisy chain, one model has GFCI and one model without.
I need some.

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
will Houston have these deals?
Houston has only a few in stock right now, but we have a large supply at main warehouses that will be shipped to other locations as needed. You can order as many as you want and get them with-in a week.

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
I'm not seeing a price, am I missing it?
Price depends upon how many you purchase and maybe the mood of the sales person. Sales team has simply been told to move them out. We need space in the warehouse.

That is why the sale is not on-line. Talk to a sales rep and see how good a deal you can make. I would expect way under what you would expect to pay for a similar air mover.

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
Price depends upon how many you purchase and maybe the mood of the sales person. Sales team has simply been told to move them out. We need space in the warehouse.

That is why the sale is not on-line. Talk to a sales rep and see how good a deal you can make. I would expect way under what you would expect to pay for a similar air mover.
Scott, closest interlink to Atlanta?

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
Scott, closest interlink to Atlanta?
You can get these from Aramsco in Atlanta. 5425 Peachtree Industrial BLVD, Norcross 30092 Phone is 770 849-9608.

They do not stock every Interlink Supply product. They have a few top selling items. But, they can order it in for you.

This morning they had 39 of the fans with GCFI in stock but were out of the others. They will be getting more in to fill orders.
1618-2255 for the model with GCFI.
1652-0734 for the same fan without GCFI.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
Houston has only a few in stock right now, but we have a large supply at main warehouses that will be shipped to other locations as needed. You can order as many as you want and get them with-in a week.
how many of these can you daisy chain?