Air hose for filling fresh water

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
I used 1/2 air hose on my 575. Works great. I have a 7 gallon waterbox.
I have no doubt that it will keep up with straight up cleaning on virtually any machine.

Like many I have a fresh water tank onboard too. I have a 3 way ball valve on my set up to run off either the reel or the tank and still be able to fill the fresh water tank at the same time. Using smaller diameter hose adds time to the fill the tank or could starve the water box if filling FWT simultaneously (which I frequently do as the job is near the end). I should have added why I wouldn't do it to my original comment.

Qwikdry

Dec 2, 2012
Real Name
Russell
Business Location
United States
I use 100 feet of 1/4" rubber air hose. works great. in the winter time i run full hot water from the customer sink through it to an inline pump so no water lines are outside to freeze. then i just run my 2 inch vacuum hose from the van.

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
I have no doubt that it will keep up with straight up cleaning on virtually any machine.

Like many I have a fresh water tank onboard too. I have a 3 way ball valve on my set up to run off either the reel or the tank and still be able to fill the fresh water tank at the same time. Using smaller diameter hose adds time to the fill the tank or could starve the water box if filling FWT simultaneously (which I frequently do as the job is near the end). I should have added why I wouldn't do it to my original comment.
My pump will turn off before the water gets too low.

kleen14u

Sep 21, 2010
Daphne, Alabama
www.absolutelykleener.com
Real Name
Larry Henson
Business Location
United States
I just added this to my backup machine.
I drilled, tapped and bolted it down to my fresh water tank.
df034dc9ec7ceafc860794193dceb917.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using TMF Forums mobile app

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location