Air dusting Rugs?! No Badger OR Wolverine | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Air dusting Rugs?! No Badger OR Wolverine

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
How far does my TM exhaust have to be from a rug when I in plant clean one? Do I have to watch the wind? Are you selling wind socks too?
Those very questions alone tell me you need to take a rug cleaning class my friend

Holy cow or washing rugs outside lol

and you're arguing that 2-stroke doesn't stink that is the dumbest argument I've ever heard justify whatever you want if it helps you sleep at night may the Lord bless you on your journey

As for me I'll keep making money doing things the best way possible

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Lemme guess that a gas TM is ok and any other gas powered device is not approved right!?
Get er done lol

I don't park my truck over to clean the rugs dude

Justify whatever you makes you happy it doesn't make it right it doesn't make it okay lol
As for the rug badger comment when you use them you think they're brilliant when you can't afford them you say they're terrible and you couldn't be given one lol

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Brace yourself... I dry rugs in sunlight like 90% of middle eastern rug washing facilities... Oh lawdy!!!
well Jim the thing that I love the most about you is life is full of choices and you have the right to make any choice you want

I'm very fortunate in the fact that I have been able tuteur middle Eastern style wash plants and there is a great cultural divide between what we do and what they do something you may not realize is that there is a class system in there within their culture as well as a system of traditionalism even if the people that were cleaning those rugs were given the tools to do it a different way culturally they would not be allowed to use them. Because they are rug cleaners and a lower class of individual

I currently have 2 silk wall hangings in are facility to be cleaned in a traditional Manor
So we are beat dusting , rice scrubbing,
Roll washing, and hang drying. As is the protocol that the museum requires I was one of four cleaners in the country that was able to clean them via traditional protocol

I respect these type of textiles as if they are fine art because frankly they are!!

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I’m embarrassed for you Jim.

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
well Jim the thing that I love the most about you is life is full of choices and you have the right to make any choice you want

I'm very fortunate in the fact that I have been able tuteur middle Eastern style wash plants and there is a great cultural divide between what we do and what they do something you may not realize is that there is a class system in there within their culture as well as a system of traditionalism even if the people that were cleaning those rugs were given the tools to do it a different way culturally they would not be allowed to use them. Because they are rug cleaners and a lower class of individual

I currently have 2 silk wall hangings in are facility to be cleaned in a traditional Manor
So we are beat dusting , rice scrubbing,
Roll washing, and hang drying. As is the protocol that the museum requires I was one of four cleaners in the country that was able to clean them via traditional protocol

I respect these type of textiles as if they are fine art because frankly they are!!
That's great but silk tapestry's are not rugs and can't be treated as such. Two completely different items.

Mrs. Jones' oriental rug with 5 gallons of piss in it will never be a museum quality silk tapestry and how did you make this correlation between the two?

Reactions: LeeRoy

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Next thing you’ll be teaching is taking hole saws to cut out stains, and spray paint dye. I can see why you stay in the kiddie pool where people worship you because you have a floaty. But the next rung up the ladder would honestly think your joking.
I’m going to use a gas leaf blower on textiles, that tops that cake. Wow.

Reactions: Ymetimme

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
That's great but silk tapestry's are not rugs and can't be treated as such. Two completely different items.

Mrs. Jones' oriental rug with 5 gallons of piss in it will never be a museum quality silk tapestry and how did you make this correlation between the two?
Well this is where we differ Jim
Mrs. Jones rugs may be covered in 5 gallons of urine but Mrs. Jones may value them as heirlooms and and has the expectations for them to be treated as such. She will find comfort in the fact that I will treat her rugs with the utmost respect.

Treating a customer's item as if it is the same as a tapestry helps to define the class of customer that you work for and your pride of workmanship

For example it may be a sculpted poly that comes in the shop but they chose me because I treat their items with the utmost respect and it defines me is a true professional and caring cleaner that will take care of their items in the best way possible whether it is covered in 5 gallons of urine or not it isn't mine to decide how. I care for it
They are paying for me to treat it with the utmost respect

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I swear I’d buy tickets to Jim’s carpet cleaning “show” I mean class. It would be hilarious. Maybe we can dry rugs by putting them on top of the old trans am and drive dry it.
Maybe we should just put rugs in the clients washer and dryer.

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I’ll edit my own post I don’t need to be disrespectful and stoop.

Last edited:

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens

The latest in Rug Dusting as seen after a Dukes of Hazzard late night re-run on public access chn 733