Adwords | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Adwords

awratchford

Jun 9, 2014
So I've recently had my AdWords campaign going and was doing reasonably well $3 for every $1 spent. Lately over past two weeks my views have skyrocketed from @200 a day to @2000 a day, my clicks went from @2 a day with 1 phone conversion to @10 a day and ZERO phone calls, so i switched from adwords express to adwords so i would have more control, cut out all the window shopping, kept the same ad, eliminated every thing except search engine view only. Now my ad is back down on views @700 today but still ZERO clicks and ZERO calls. Something smells fishy. Same ad that was getting clicks and calls now no clicks, no calls but @500-700 views a day. Any thoughts?

Carlo Pro

Nov 10, 2013
Colorado
www.oxigreencolorado.com
Real Name
Carlo B.
Business Location
United States
if Google Adwords said: you have 1 clic or 3000 clic a day and no calls, we have to believe and pay them, right?
those guys make me feel that, I am in the wrong business. Now if you stop the campaign, they gonna make sure your web will disappear from any search it doesn't matter what you will do.

awratchford

Jun 9, 2014
if Google Adwords said: you have 1 clic or 3000 clic a day and no calls, we have to believe and pay them, right?
those guys make me feel that, I am in the wrong business. Now if you stop the campaign, they gonna make sure your web will disappear from any search it doesn't matter what you will do.
You guessed that too....

bob_rugratz

Premium VIP
Sep 30, 2009
Real Name
bob middleton
Business Location
United States
I stopped mine and never lost any on my organic placement. I stop and start it. When I am busy I just shut it down, cause I don't have time to really pay attention to it anyways. check your reach zone. how many possible people? that tells you a little bit.
You may get the right help on here. but you may want to hire someone just to set you up one ad or so to get you going. you may be doing something wrong that is simple and your overlooking it.

awratchford

Jun 9, 2014
Now catch this. Yesteray no clicks something like @800 views. Today from 0600-0830 200 views and 2 clicks. How much since does that make. Had 227 views by end of church at 1130 and total of 4 clicks. Statistically speaking it makes no sense

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Now catch this. Yesteray no clicks something like @800 views. Today from 0600-0830 200 views and 2 clicks. How much since does that make. Had 227 views by end of church at 1130 and total of 4 clicks. Statistically speaking it makes no sense
Do you want me to start clicking for you ;)

awratchford

Jun 9, 2014
Do you want me to start clicking for you ;)
Uhhh, no. I would like to figure this mess out. There should be a balance somewhere, like 100 views to 1 click. 10 clicks to 1 customer. But i'm not seeing any balance or trends. Just a shotgun pattern

Pioneer Floorcare LLC

Dec 10, 2013
Palmer, Alaska
Real Name
Scott Turknett
Business Location
United States
Are you tracking what ip addresses are visiting your site? Make sure they are different ones, and if one comes from Adwords 5 times then I am told there is a way to block them

Gasoline

EcoTech Carpet Clean: The Green Choice
Premium VIP
Apr 11, 2011
PA
ecotechcarpetclean.com
Real Name
Robert Naples
Business Location
United States
I would contact google to see if they can help. That's messed up. And to throw money away on something that's hacked or what ever.

A Cleaner Approach

Jun 21, 2014
Northwest Arkansas
www.acleanerapproach.com
Real Name
Tim McCullough
Business Location
United States
Remember that "views" might be coming from all kinds of places that google puts up your ad not just in google search. It can also show up in adsense ads all over different pages that have to do with carpet cleaning. Just like different ads that you see placed all over this forum. So you can have a high "view" number and it's just annoying ads on pages that people are avoiding.

awratchford

Jun 9, 2014
Remember that "views" might be coming from all kinds of places that google puts up your ad not just in google search. It can also show up in adsense ads all over different pages that have to do with carpet cleaning. Just like different ads that you see placed all over this forum. So you can have a high "view" number and it's just annoying ads on pages that people are avoiding.
It was doing that till i changed the settings to search only three days ago

awratchford

Jun 9, 2014
And you are now using Adwords instead of Adwords Express correct? I wonder if I can do that on Express. I like having it show up on search and maps but nothing else.
Yes. Can only do that on adwords. Not express. Call google tell them to migrate your ads over to adwords