Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
No offense. I was starting to wonder if the coffee included your favorite liquor. ;)
Ha.

NO. However, we are taking off here in about half hour for the October fest down town. After that you may have a point.:cool::cool::cool:

Nick Miladinov

Oct 10, 2013
Real Name
Nick Miladinov
That adds up fast.
When I say $10-12 that is max bid. The clicks end up being about 30-50% less per click. It's weird I can't explain it. I think the better your quality score then the less you pay compared to your max bid.

Harry Mullett

Premium VIP
Dec 29, 2009
Idaho
Real Name
John Bunn
Business Location
United States
When I say $10-12 that is max bid. The clicks end up being about 30-50% less per click. It's weird I can't explain it. I think the better your quality score then the less you pay compared to your max bid.
Mine cost $10 - $12 range per click for the best key words. And that is with a pretty good quality score. And yes it can be confusing.

awratchford

Jun 9, 2014
I know for a fact people in Mississippi have NO spending money. We have the highest unemployment rate in the nation at 8%

awratchford

Jun 9, 2014
Start accepting ebt cards. :D
Now that's funny. Nah, we're moving to alabama in a few weeks. In fact i'm going to wetumpka alabama tomorrow to do a job, gonna stay a couple of days and knock on doors. I know lots of people in Montgomery

Reactions: Omar

Nick Miladinov

Oct 10, 2013
Real Name
Nick Miladinov
Alabama and Mississippi.... I hear they are the lowest household income out of all 50 states

AdmiralClean

Poster
Premium VIP
Mar 13, 2007
Alabama
Now that's funny. Nah, we're moving to alabama in a few weeks. In fact i'm going to wetumpka alabama tomorrow to do a job, gonna stay a couple of days and knock on doors. I know lots of people in Montgomery
I'm in Prattville. Stop by sometime and I'll let you help nose a pig, or two.

awratchford

Jun 9, 2014
I'm in Prattville. Stop by sometime and I'll let you help nose a pig, or two.
Great. I might stop by tuesday afternoon. The house in wetumpka is off old gin road at 11am tuesday. Should be done by 1300-1330 hrs. My number is 334-314-6140. Tony. If you want to help me get my feet wet back home again any help would be appreciated. Obviously it's a big enough area, plenty of work to go around

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
It's like asking how do I get the phone to ring, or how to build a site. Or how to SEO, you can't expect someone to answer a question like that in a few forum posts...

Plus people do to take the time to educate themselves and have specific questions to move them forward.

It's the same thing over and over...look around you almost anything works because somebody else has figured it out...stop whining and start researching.

I spent under $300 on one campaign and yielded over 5k and I spent $1500 and yielded $1000 adwords isn't a light switch it's a moving target that you have to adapt to. Which brings me back to the joke I cracked earlier...you guys run around bumping into walls giving each bad advice without actually taking the time to understand something and learn. The OP thinks it's Googles job good grief Google doesn't give a sh1t about you or your $600 ... Because theirs thousands of business owners with bigger budgets who have taken the time to learn and apply a winning adword strategy for their business.

awratchford

Jun 9, 2014
It's like asking how do I get the phone to ring, or how to build a site. Or how to SEO, you can't expect someone to answer a question like that in a few forum posts...

Plus people do to take the time to educate themselves and have specific questions to move them forward.

It's the same thing over and over...look around you almost anything works because somebody else has figured it out...stop whining and start researching.

I spent under $300 on one campaign and yielded over 5k and I spent $1500 and yielded $1000 adwords isn't a light switch it's a moving target that you have to adapt to. Which brings me back to the joke I cracked earlier...you guys run around bumping into walls giving each bad advice without actually taking the time to understand something and learn. The OP thinks it's Googles job good grief Google doesn't give a sh1t about you or your $600 ... Because theirs thousands of business owners with bigger budgets who have taken the time to learn and apply a winning adword strategy for their business.
@Kipp, you might have a good point about google. Perhaps it might be my mindset involving them is wrong, however i'm not willing to deal with them right now, whether its right or wrong, until i get better educated in regards to the devil's advertising agency

AdmiralClean

Poster
Premium VIP
Mar 13, 2007
Alabama
Wetumpka SEEMS to be wide open. Only company I am aware of there is Colliers and they certainly don't dominate the city. Wetumpka seems to be like Prattville ... One local cleaning company fighting four or five coming out of Montgomery every day. The major problem you'll have is pricing. Everybody down here, including the major companies, all seem to focus on low price, and true quality operators fight to gain the handful of quality conscious customers.

To give you an example of what I face, let me tell you a story that happened to me recently.

A friend of my son was trying to convince his landlord to let him have a dog in his rented house. He told the landlord he had a close friend he could call to clean any dog spots up. Of course, the landlord asked who it was. He told him my sons name and added he was my son. When the dude heard my name, he said he knew me, went to church with me and that I was a nice guy, a good carpet cleaner, but "over priced." Naturally, when I heard this, I looked in my computer to see if I'd cleaned for him. I had, several years ago. I remembered the house. It's in a wealthy neighborhood and the family lived quite well. I looked up his invoice and I had cleaned for him, full service package and moved most furniture for a whopping 25 cents a s.f.!

It's a depressed market, to say the least.

awratchford

Jun 9, 2014
Wetumpka SEEMS to be wide open. Only company I am aware of there is Colliers and they certainly don't dominate the city. Wetumpka seems to be like Prattville ... One local cleaning company fighting four or five coming out of Montgomery every day. The major problem you'll have is pricing. Everybody down here, including the major companies, all seem to focus on low price, and true quality operators fight to gain the handful of quality conscious customers.

To give you an example of what I face, let me tell you a story that happened to me recently.

A friend of my son was trying to convince his landlord to let him have a dog in his rented house. He told the landlord he had a close friend he could call to clean any dog spots up. Of course, the landlord asked who it was. He told him my sons name and added he was my son. When the dude heard my name, he said he knew me, went to church with me and that I was a nice guy, a good carpet cleaner, but "over priced." Naturally, when I heard this, I looked in my computer to see if I'd cleaned for him. I had, several years ago. I remembered the house. It's in a wealthy neighborhood and the family lived quite well. I looked up his invoice and I had cleaned for him, full service package and moved most furniture for a whopping 25 cents a s.f.!

It's a depressed market, to say the least.
Can't be any worse than here in jackson. So I went to this realtor's house the other day. I'd already cleaned her office a month ago. She said quote my house. Said ok. She lives in a 500,000 dollar home on the lake. 815 sq ft of carpet. 15 stairs and two big dogs. So cleaning plus urine treatment and odor was 252 she said too much. I said goodbye.

AdmiralClean

Poster
Premium VIP
Mar 13, 2007
Alabama
Can't be any worse than here in jackson. So I went to this realtor's house the other day. I'd already cleaned her office a month ago. She said quote my house. Said ok. She lives in a 500,000 dollar home on the lake. 815 sq ft of carpet. 15 stairs and two big dogs. So cleaning plus urine treatment and odor was 252 she said too much. I said goodbye.
It must be a southern thing?