www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
192 minutes! What did you film a 3 day docudrama!
No, it's 17 minutes, but Youtube takes forever to load. It's also 1080i resolution, so that might have something to do with it. Thats why I gave you the link because by the time it uploads, I will be in the field working.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
No, it's 17 minutes, but Youube takes forever to load. It is also 1080i resolution, so that might have something to do with it. Thats why I gave you the link because by the time it uploads, I will be in the field working.
Sure it does..Excuses ,Excuses lol..Did it take that long to photo shop the Gigantic Swirls from it!:eek::p

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
Sure it does..Excuses ,Excuses lol..Did it take that long to photo shop the Gigantic Swirls from it!:eek::p
Ha, no, I was able to spray paint over them so, no photoshop :). But actually, I did not have any issue with swirl marks. I did have an issue with "drag-lines" and you will see that in the video. I believe it is from where the water collecting on the edges of the wand and drips onto the carpet, making the edges seem darker due to the additional moisture. After grooming they were still there. It also happened at the church I cleaned. But, as the carpets dried, the drag marks went away. I am going to go back to the house today and check on it.

Reactions: Scott W

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Ha, no, I was able to spray paint over them so, no photoshop :). But actually, I did not have any issue with swirl marks. I did have an issue with "drag-lines" and you will see that in the video. I believe it is from where the water collecting on the edges of the wand and drips onto the carpet, making the edges seem darker due to the additional moisture. After grooming they were still there. It also happened at the church I cleaned. But, as the carpets dried, the drag marks went away. I am going to go back to the house today and check on it.
Try lowering the PSI?

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
Hero3 black.... did it load? I am still working.

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
Great video Damon. Just a question, when moving up for the next pass, why not leave it on the carpet producing another dry pass? Or is it difficult to "push" in the down position? Just wondering. Thanks
Great question, I would do that if I could but it's just to difficult to push forward. It's definitely made to work backwards.