www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
I am seriously considering popping on the Howard Partridge deal. Decisions, decisions. Anyone here done that system? I liked his books.

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
I'm done for a bit. I spent $1500.00 this week with them. I do want that chem rack though.
I also picked up some super duper urine stain remover interlink was selling. You know I tend to get all the pee jobs. I know it's all mostly peroxide, but I figued I would try it. I had to get to $350 for the free shipping. I also got a duck guard.

Reactions: Scott W

jwfoulk

Sep 29, 2014
Real Name
Justin Foulk
I wish u could buy them all week. Spending 350 each day to get free shipping can get kinda pricey.

Reactions: Nomad74

randyg6224

Jan 1, 2011
Green Bay, WI
www.newsolidsurfacecleaning.com
Real Name
Randy Grygiel
Business Location
United States
Yeah hoo, I gots me a CX-15......Can't wait to try that puppy out. , Ok, i'm going to bed now. I can't believe I got sucked into this black Friday stuff! I'm always giving my wife a bad time about this sort of thing. I finally have something that @Johnny Bravo doesn't have yet :)
Hey Damon, let us know how you like the CX-15. I've been on the fence about this one. I'm torn between the T-REX and the CX-15. Looking to make a purchase at ICE 2015. Thanks!!

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
Hey, I te
Hey Damon, let us know how you like the CX-15. I've been on the fence about this one. I'm torn between the T-REX and the CX-15. Looking to make a purchase at ICE 2015. Thanks!!
Hey, I tested out the cx-15 today on commercial and residential carpets. I made a video of the residential use. It worked good at both places. Personally I think it is better suited for commercial carpets. It rocked on cgd. To soon to tell for residential use, but it did a good job today. I don't think it can replace my trex for rat nasty carpet. It did do a good job and made the work seem easier. I have some editing to do but hopefully I can get motivated and get the video up tonight.

See Spots Run

Nov 1, 2010
redding, Ca.
www.seespotsruninc.com
Real Name
Ivan Smith
Business Location
United States
Hey, I te

Hey, I tested out the cx-15 today on commercial and residential carpets. I made a video of the residential use. It worked good at both places. Personally I think it is better suited for commercial carpets. It rocked on cgd. To soon to tell for residential use, but it did a good job today. I don't think it can replace my trex for rat nasty carpet. It did do a good job and made the work seem easier. I have some editing to do but hopefully I can get motivated and get the video up tonight.
Bet it won't put giant swirl marks in cgd.

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
Bout Damn time Damon..The suspense is Killing me!
Well hells-bells. I guess youtube didn't take it last night. I am re-uploading now. It's going to take a bit. Sorry Dave. Screwy ass computers. So my video skills are not all beautiful and polished like Rob's, so don't be a hater :) I had my Gopro strapped to my head and couldn't really tell where I was filming. At times the CX-15 is out of frame. Here is the link to my youtube channel. It's going to take 192 minutes to upload.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUAcVmo-lbjoX1YU0pUVVIQ/videos

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Well hells-bells. I guess youtube didn't take it last night. I am re-uploading now. It's going to take a bit. Sorry Dave. Screwy ass computers. So my video skills are not all beautiful and polished like Rob's, so don't be a hater :) I had my Gopro strapped to my head and couldn't really tell where I was filming. At times the CX-15 is out of frame. Here is the link to my youtube channel. It's going to take 192 minutes to upload.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUAcVmo-lbjoX1YU0pUVVIQ/videos
192 minutes! What did you film a 3 day docudrama!