Additional Charges | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Additional Charges

Ed Cruz

Well-Known Member
Aug 1, 2013
4,565
1,882
113
40
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
Get a Hundred gallon Ed..Filler R Up..Can do a minimum of three jobs or more on average, Myself not a 'FLOW' Tripper as some here are. To Me..the less is better..Why wake up the DEAD Chit below? I ran 250 to 300 PSI MAX!
I run 400 to 500psi most times........I dont wanna carry more than 75. I gonna install the 75 in the spring. That chit below tends to rise from the dead once you put some water to it anyhow.
 

Ed Cruz

Well-Known Member
Aug 1, 2013
4,565
1,882
113
40
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
havent gone less than 350psi in a while. Just suits how I like to clean to keep it 350+. unless Im running my portable. Then again, last time I ran my pump pressure lower than 200psi the regulator nob flew out and hit me and I had to replace it.
 

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
30,329
8,320
113
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
I run 400 to 500psi most times........I dont wanna carry more than 75. I gonna install the 75 in the spring. That chit below tends to rise from the dead once you put some water to it anyhow.
Well maybe but..Are you pre spraying with a hydraforce. And If.. what dilution..and what Chems? Makes a Helluva Difference.
 

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
30,329
8,320
113
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
havent gone less than 350psi in a while. Just suits how I like to clean to keep it 350+. unless Im running my portable. Then again, last time I ran my pump pressure lower than 200psi the regulator nob flew out and hit me and I had to replace it.
LOL..Never had the Pleasure of the Reg Knob Hittin my AZZ My Ugly Mug YES!..Also have had the Un Pleasure of the Rapid Aloha's reel in da Hose..Til them Connectors SLAMED MY Lil CO CO NUTS!
 

drift56

Active Member
May 28, 2012
531
125
43
41
Real Name
Robert
100gal tanks are awesome. Add water softener and ur rollin 1st class. Well worth it. I clean at 400 psi cpt, 200uph and 1200 tile (100 gal not enough for many tile jobs) bit i try not to nickle n dime people cause that will alienate customers n sometimes show up on yelp.
 

drift56

Active Member
May 28, 2012
531
125
43
41
Real Name
Robert
Phone est: "x areas will typically run u $$$.. I only charge extra for extream conditions" works for 90% of customers
 

drift56

Active Member
May 28, 2012
531
125
43
41
Real Name
Robert
5% of the time ill only bill out $50 hr n "break even" but the other 95% im still profitable with good margins at @$125 hr