Adam Carolla

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Travis Teague

Oct 5, 2016
Real Name
Travis Teague
Watch this interview with Adam Carolla. He was a carpet cleaner and said it is the lowest of the low of unskilled labor. Apparently he never cleaned a piss soaker on berber carpet before.

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Watch this interview with Adam Carolla. He was a carpet cleaner and said it is the lowest of the low of unskilled labor. Apparently he never cleaned a piss soaker on berber carpet before.
Got a link?

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
He said he was making 6 bucks an hour and he evidently was a hired hand for someone. Back in the 80's I made even less than he did so I can relate! I worked nights for a company that had a permanent pay raise scale of 25 cents every 2 years. I was just using the job to help get through college so it didn't bother me that much. When I quit in 1987 I was making about 4.85 an hour as assistant supervisor. I soon bought a portable and made sometimes as much in 1 hour or 2 at most as I did during my night shift with them.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Last edited:
Jan 31, 2016
Cape May County, NJ
Real Name
Joseph Kelly
Business Location
United States
I enjoy his podcast. But...
He often goes on about his early jobs fresh out of high school. The "carpet cleaning" job was on a night crew cleaning restaurants with a portable. About as low as you can get in our career.
He referred to his co-workers as ex-felons, so his experience was not the greatest.
If any of you guys live near him, somebody show what a high end well maintained truckmount can do. Tired of the carpet cleaning bashing.

Latest posts