Ace 444 brawler truckmount HELP | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Ace 444 brawler truckmount HELP

steemerprof

May 15, 2016
Real Name
Adam Ennechta
hello everyone
Iam new to the group, i had purchased a truckmount and a van to start a business then i changed my mind because I’m tired of doing carpet (I’ve been doing it for 5 years)
Now i’m looking to sell the van but first i need help finding a good mechanic in the area (Charlotte nc) just to fix whatever it needs.The machine works fine it has a small leak somewhere and sometimes I’m having trouble starting it if it been sitting for too long
Can any of y’all recommend a local mechanic that will do a good job without charging me an arm and leg?

Reactions: Luky

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
hello everyone
Iam new to the group, i had purchased a truckmount and a van to start a business then i changed my mind because I’m tired of doing carpet (I’ve been doing it for 5 years)
Now i’m looking to sell the van but first i need help finding a good mechanic in the area (Charlotte nc) just to fix whatever it needs.The machine works fine it has a small leak somewhere and sometimes I’m having trouble starting it if it been sitting for too long
Can any of y’all recommend a local mechanic that will do a good job without charging me an arm and leg?
I don’t know a mechanic in your area but I do know that machine pretty well. If there’s anything I can help you with just let me know.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo