About to install my SS 570 in a 2011 E350 and have a couple questions | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

About to install my SS 570 in a 2011 E350 and have a couple questions

Boomer

Jul 30, 2020
Real Name
David Pegram
Hi guys, finally found a suitable van. Considered a trailer briefly but found a deal. What is the reason most mounts are on the side as opposed to the back? Is it preference or does it just make more sense logistically? Im also debating whether or not to get a 55 gallon freshwater tank as well as an auto pump out. Would I regret it if I didn't get them?

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Biggest reason is weight distribution truckmounts in the back usually cause the van to drive squirrely. If your dead set on mounting out the back 55gal fresh water tank could even the load out for you

john P.

Jun 13, 2020
Real Name
John Paepke
Hey guys, I have a SS570 and cannot get my Chemical feed to work. any ideas?
I prime it at start up and make sure the site glass is bubble free, but at the end of the job, I have not used any chemical form the jug?

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
CAM00476.jpg

Reactions: Boomer

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Biggest reason is weight distribution truckmounts in the back usually cause the van to drive squirrely. If your dead set on mounting out the back 55gal fresh water tank could even the load out for you
Even more so if its extended. Ford fkd up and left way too much overhang beyond the rear axle for the entire life of the E series. What 40 years lol.

Reactions: SRD