About marble cleaning,may I use the tile&grout cleaning tool on marble? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

About marble cleaning,may I use the tile&grout cleaning tool on marble?

nbaabc1234

Jan 25, 2019
Real Name
NICK
I have 1 175 and tiles cleaning spinner ,but won't do marble polishing, sometime clients ask me to clean their marble.What is the difference between cleaning marble and cleaning floor tile? May I use tile spinner such as SX-12 or Turbo Force Hybrid tool on marble, if I can, please tell me how much temperature and pressure to adjust for, and can I use the high ph solution what use on tile&grout on marble ,like groutmaster.

PistolPete

Sep 28, 2014
Real Name
Peter Dymond
I have 1 175 and tiles cleaning spinner ,but won't do marble polishing, sometime clients ask me to clean their marble.What is the difference between cleaning marble and cleaning floor tile? May I use tile spinner such as SX-12 or Turbo Force Hybrid tool on marble, if I can, please tell me how much temperature and pressure to adjust for, and can I use the high ph solution what use on tile&grout on marble ,like groutmaster.
Short answer, no.
You can use a neutral floor cleaner with the 175, a wet vac and damp mop to finish.

Reactions: nbaabc1234

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
I have used grout master and a spinner on marble .