A Year of Biden

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Let's start a thread on all the shenanigans Biden does on a daily basis so we can keep a record of the plane going down in flames.

1. Opened borders
2. Provided legal protection for murderers/rapists (especially illegal immigrants)
3. BLOCKED LOWER COST OF INSULIN AND EPINEPHRINE (Which Trump had tackled in December 2020 to lower costs)
4. Put US back into Paris Accords
5. Sold energy rights to foreign countries (uhhh weird right, guess that whole Hunter Biden Ukraine deal was bogus)
6. Promised billions to south american countries.

And this is just the start of 4 days being president.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Blocked the Keystone pipeline. 11,000 jobs gone, not to mention the gas prices. Fracking ban coming soon.
Lol my friend is a union pipe fitter welding pipelines. He voted for Biden. He brought this onto himself. Biden has been very out spoken on shutting that sht down. And didnt give one fk about the workers. What did he say “they can find a new job” or something along those lines?

Jimbo Williams

May 11, 2009
NC
precisionsteamcleaning.com
Real Name
Jim Williams
Business Location
United States
Lol my friend is a union pipe fitter welding pipelines. He voted for Biden. He brought this onto himself. Biden has been very out spoken on shutting that sht down. And didnt give one fk about the workers. What did he say “they can find a new job” or something along those lines?
Oh well. As long as orange man is gone I guess they are happy.

Reactions: keep it clean

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Oh well. As long as orange man is gone I guess they are happy.
I know quite a few hypocrites that have properties in the mountains in pa. Those frackers came through and paid them to use property near by not even theirs. But adjacent properties. And not only paid off their loans but put their kids through college. But here they are, after they benefited from the fracking. They are cheering for it to end lol.

SRD

Premium VIP
Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Its going to be funny when all the non wealthy lib fu cktards cant afford to pay their bills because of "their president". Course i guess they'll prob figure out a way for the government and those of us that actually have to work and pay taxes to pay it for them. So we're fudgeed anyway

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Its going to be funny when all the non wealthy lib fu cktards cant afford to pay their bills because of "their president". Course i guess they'll prob figure out a way for the government and those of us that actually have to work and pay taxes to pay it for them. So we're fudgeed anyway
Hide as much as you can going forward. Write off every damn thing.

Reactions: SRD

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
All the union folks who voted for Biden will get what they deserve.......we are already seeing the price at the pump climb and it’s usually doesn’t do that this time of year round here........now we will all pay for the ones who voted the Zombie in........then we will maybe get Kamela and it gets even more real.

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
I do believe Democrats will do what Democrats do and over reach......they’ll lose the house but if they get away with ending the filibuster, packing the court, more election fraud and making PR and DC states it will be one party rule.

SRD

Premium VIP
Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
I do believe Democrats will do what Democrats do and over reach......they’ll lose the house but if they get away with ending the filibuster, packing the court, more election fraud and making PR and DC states it will be one party rule.
I honestly believe the election was rigged, sorry libs before you start screaming no proof, i dont need any its my gut feeling and very very rarely are my 1st instincts wrong, never in my life have i seen as many americans rally around a president as they did trump, still havent seen 80+ million people all that excited about biden let alone rallying behind him. Having said that i believe your correct they're going to set things up to where it will be almost if not impossible to pull any election from them.

Reactions: PistolPete

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
I honestly believe the election was rigged, sorry libs before you start screaming no proof, i dont need any its my gut feeling and very very rarely are my 1st instincts wrong, never in my life have i seen as many americans rally around a president as they did trump, still havent seen 80+ million people all that excited about biden let alone rallying behind him. Having said that i believe your correct they're going to set things up to where it will be almost if not impossible to pull any election from them.

Time to refresh the tree of Liberty with the blood of Patriots.

brian3180

Mar 7, 2010
Texas
Real Name
brian l
Business Location
United States

In my lifetime I've never seen so many people rally around a president and storm the capitol either. There's a lot to dislike about the democrats but the conspiracy theories and hate the past four years from the republicans is just as despicable. I agree that 80+ million people aren't excited about Biden but look at the alternative. This is truly pathetic. I feel sad for the divide in the country.

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
In my lifetime I've never seen so many people rally around a president and storm the capitol either. There's a lot to dislike about the democrats but the conspiracy theories and hate the past four years from the republicans is just as despicable. I agree that 80+ million people aren't excited about Biden but look at the alternative. This is truly pathetic. I feel sad for the divide in the country.
Ha ha ha ha the hate from republicans.......... what country you been living in the last four years......what about the whole Russian collusion conspiracy that proved nothing but a democrat which hunt?????? What about the Democrats who contested Trumps election????? Who impeached Trump for 4 years??????mobs of anti Trump “protesters” blew up a car near the White House where guests had to flee out the jack door to they’re cars four years ago??????? What about the whole country burning this summer being cheered on by many in the Democratic Party and media. Peoples livlyhoods burning......what about all the hate and vitriol being spewed at Trump and his family by liberal elites?????????? Democrat jerks closing down states destroying lives and children’s education. Haha ha yeah bro Jeep them blinders on.......