A wild day of varied materials to clean today...and a lot of toys!

Mark Saiger

May 27, 2007
Grand Rapids, MN
Real Name
Mark Saiger
We had wool in the furniture, had cotton in the furniture, good old polyester in the furniture, nylon, Travertine and a bad grout job/install....

Super, Super thick nylons, low tight nylon....3 flights of stairs....

Furniture was 2 sectionals, large couch and pillows, 2 chairs (these were the cotton and wool blend units) and pretty soiled and stained.

We had both Butlers, we had tarps, Duk Guards, Hugger guards, floor coverings, Seal-A-Door, Turbo Force spinner, CRB, Zipper wand, Clear headed Sapphire Scentific upholstery tools, Stair tools, Rotovac 360 XL ....

I thinks if there was a tool to be played with today....this job had it all!

Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com
"Bring on the Blue!"

fuzzsucker

Jul 14, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
Real Name
Robert Yockel
Did you see your Hugger guards in the videos?

We do love those by the way!

Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com
Yes I did. Looks great. However, I would lower the Hugger grip area more to provide better coverage. Have them touching the ground a few inches and they will spread out like the feet of a plastic guard does. That way the plastic guards won't be needed as well.

Mark Saiger

May 27, 2007
Grand Rapids, MN
Real Name
Mark Saiger
Class act as always mark.. whatsup with clear saphire tool? never seen that before...

There were about 50 made and I was on a prototype team to see how they would do. I like them a lot but not sure if they are going to be produced.

Sure hope they would be though....really like them.

Durability with the clear material is still a concern I am sure they are trying to evaluate before doing anything.

I will have had them for about a year now at the end of the month.

Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com

Reactions: john gerding