A job I did today (Upsale/Lifetime client sample)

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Rob, I honestly tried to read all of that, but only made it about 3/4 of the way in and then woke up with a bump on my head from my desk.

I did notice a mention of Full Circle in all of that verbiage and would love to see a post on how you like them.

You really need to get back on your Geritol. I hear it's great for postmenapausal men.

As far as the Full Circle I don't handle the phones. You can email my wife and ask her if you like.

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Great job Todd!.
Wow!, 'til 7:00?; how long at each job?

Wow, I can't remember exactly, that was last June. I remember it being a long day though.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

GreenTechAgain

Dec 12, 2009
Holiday, FL
www.GreenTechCarpetCleaning.com
Real Name
Ross Martin
Business Location
United States
Well I try to leave out the sordid details but I will say this. She took good care of herself and was blessed with D cups wearing a t shirt with a plunging neckline. How low cut? Well when she sat at the computer table I inadvertently looked down and saw her belly button. Oh and she smelled good too.

Biggest problem that caused is the confusion I felt while doing the bill. I wasn't sure who should get the tip.

Can't script this stuff. :)~
Just the tip or the whole thing?

GreenTechAgain

Dec 12, 2009
Holiday, FL
www.GreenTechCarpetCleaning.com
Real Name
Ross Martin
Business Location
United States
Thanks for the upsell techniques.

The only thing I might have done differently, time permitting is clean the tile while while I was setup and just bill later.

We only take cash or checks and depending on the client do this all the time. Split invoices.