A great start with my EZ

vnmineo

Dec 2, 2012
Real Name
vin mineo
Business Location
United States
I have had my EZ now for a week and put almost 20 hours on it so far. I know its not much time but I figured I would make a new thread and update it as time goes on. First off Nick has been awesome he has called me everyday checking on how everything is going and making sure I am happy:D I dont think I could ask for any better service! I have called him several times just to ask him questions about the TM and hes right there for me and if for some reason he doesnt pick up he calls you back in minutes!

I wish I had done this sooner I absolutely love my EZ. I cant believe the power this thing has:D The heat this thing puts out is ridiculous! I have no idea what Nick does to these to get them so damn hot but he builds one hell of a heat exchanger. Im so happy I dont have to deal with my Northstar diesel burner anymore. Even using my spinner it has no problems keeping up @ all running 800-900 psi 6 flow I have a few new foster tattoo's the damn qd's are so hot:p But if you dont want that kind of heat all you have to do is turn your thermostat down to whatever you want! The vac screams! I cant believe the difference in vac between my chemtex and the EZ..... @ 100ft my wand sounds like it cant get enough air into fast enough:D

I have more to say but I have to get going to work! If anyone is considering buying a TM look @ EZ you wont regret it!

vnmineo

Dec 2, 2012
Real Name
vin mineo
Business Location
United States
Just reading your post gets me excited, cant wait for my TM!!!

Ran 150ft with the Goliath yesterday and boy its a great machine, it handled well but time and workload say its time for a TM.

Wait til the moment you are cracking open the crate :p I couldnt get it open fast enough...... I ran 200ft this morning and it took it like a champ! I had a hard time with my chemtex going out 200ft....

Dennis Anderson

Jul 16, 2012
Real Name
Dennis Anderson
I have had my EZ now for a week and put almost 20 hours on it so far. I know its not much time but I figured I would make a new thread and update it as time goes on. First off Nick has been awesome he has called me everyday checking on how everything is going and making sure I am happy:D I dont think I could ask for any better service! I have called him several times just to ask him questions about the TM and hes right there for me and if for some reason he doesnt pick up he calls you back in minutes!

I wish I had done this sooner I absolutely love my EZ. I cant believe the power this thing has:D The heat this thing puts out is ridiculous! I have no idea what Nick does to these to get them so damn hot but he builds one hell of a heat exchanger. Im so happy I dont have to deal with my Northstar diesel burner anymore. Even using my spinner it has no problems keeping up @ all running 800-900 psi 6 flow I have a few new foster tattoo's the damn qd's are so hot:p But if you dont want that kind of heat all you have to do is turn your thermostat down to whatever you want! The vac screams! I cant believe the difference in vac between my chemtex and the EZ..... @ 100ft my wand sounds like it cant get enough air into fast enough:D

I have more to say but I have to get going to work! If anyone is considering buying a TM look @ EZ you wont regret it!

As the user of a NorthStar heater, what is so hard about using it? Are you carrying it around on your back? Plug it in and turn the thermostat on. Doesn't get much easier than that. The value of your endless supply of heat is $1500.00 IMO, because that's what a Northstar or propane heater runs.

vnmineo

Dec 2, 2012
Real Name
vin mineo
Business Location
United States
As the user of a NorthStar heater, what is so hard about using it? Are you carrying it around on your back? Plug it in and turn the thermostat on. Doesn't get much easier than that. The value of your endless supply of heat is $1500.00 IMO, because that's what a Northstar or propane heater runs.

Its something to plug in every job which I now dont have to.... Its another fuel I have to buy which now I dont have too...... IMO diesel stinks which now I dont have to worry about.... Its 300 extra pounds which is out of my trailer NO its not on MY BACK but its 300 less pounds im lugging around.... Dont get me wrong I loved using my Northstar with my chemtex but now the EZ makes all the heat I need plus some....

Reactions: Jeff Maietta

MD'z Floors & More

Apr 1, 2013
Real Name
Quintin Riley

Any pics.!??

kingjoelking

Mar 26, 2008
AZ
www.whatsinyourcarpets.com
Real Name
Joel Riggs
Business Location
United States

Actually expense wise it's $1500 and then the cost of fuel it burns every day. Just saying.