Premium VIP
Jul 18, 2013
Bakersfield ca
www.suncarpet.net
Real Name
Rob mueller
Business Location
United States
Very cool....... I suck at Seo stuff... I just pay for the ad to keep me on the front page... screw it!

Rob Mueller, aka Mr. Sun

Sir ramic

May 27, 2014
Real Name
steve martel
I too prefer to pay for my traffic. To many times I have had my site ranking for keywords I want. Only for the big G to either slap me, or change the algorithms.

longkenn

May 7, 2011
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
www.sunbreezeclean.com
Real Name
Kenneth Long
Business Location
United States
Must be a mind reader, just saved me a little time in putting this list together....for my EDDM projects.
The post office has a tool on their site that is for eddm with carrier route information and all that. I am assuming you are planning on using this tool in addition to the USPS tool???????

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
Still new at this stuff. I typed in my area code and under keywords i typed in carpet cleaner. Then i got a huge list with towns and the word carpet cleaner attached to them in many differant ways. So, now what? Plug these into my blog whenever i can?

G-kitch

Jan 22, 2015
Real Name
Greg kitchen
I specialize in ranking local sites on the search engines. yes you can be slapped by google if you don't follow their rules. Im ranking a water restoration site currently and you all can follow my progress. I will post back occasionally to show you results. The water restoration site is For additional information on getting leads you can go here http
Moderator edit- removed links

Last edited by a moderator:

G-kitch

Jan 22, 2015
Real Name
Greg kitchen
I am curious how much are you paying for leads or to be on Google? Please list what city you are in as well. I'm here to help!
Moderator edit- links removed

Last edited by a moderator:

G-kitch

Jan 22, 2015
Real Name
Greg kitchen
Not the intent at all. The Revive site is my company. Just thought i could help.

Diederik

Feb 27, 2015
South Africa
www.truecarpet.co.za
Real Name
Diederik Visser
Business Location
South Africa
I do my SEO my self it does take a lot of time but it saves a lot of money compared to pay for clicks. It is too damn expensive here in South Africa. But the work does pay off in the end.

Reactions: Barry C

Serge Tah

Sep 18, 2012
Real Name
Serge T.
Business Location
United States
This is exactly what i have been looking for. Thanks alot

bob519

Oct 28, 2011
Canada
Real Name
bob
Business Location
Canada
Does anyone target "carpet cleaning +zip code"
Is this worth while I can go hardly see someone typing that in . This was a recommendation for key words

WebmasterEvan

Mar 14, 2015
Real Name
Evan Islam
Hey that's a handy little tool. Thanks for sharing, Doctor.

@bob519 I target carpet cleaning +zip because I do see data on Adwords that people search for keywords +zip. It doesn't take a lot of efforts to dump in your zipcodes in a service area pages within the site. Chances are your competition is not optimizing for zip codes so, you might have an edge for some long tail keyword traffic.

Reactions: aloha one

Gasoline

EcoTech Carpet Clean: The Green Choice
Premium VIP
Apr 11, 2011
PA
ecotechcarpetclean.com
Real Name
Robert Naples
Business Location
United States
Is this for when using google adwords? Targeting your key words with your towns. Or is this for use on your website?