A bit of tile work tonight

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ratfool

Apr 22, 2016
Real Name
Marlene Slichter
I still need a class or two. Having issues getting raised build up off certain areas. I’m thinking a screen next time.

PistolPete

Sep 28, 2014
Real Name
Peter Dymond
Looks good to me too. What was your method? Grout Master? Scrub with 175? Turbo Tool spinner?

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
Looks great Marlene !! That " raised buildup " throw a black stripping pad on the 175 and go for it . We have both and similar tile but not as good of chems to work with as you used . Great job !!
All the Best, Ed

ratfool

Apr 22, 2016
Real Name
Marlene Slichter
Looks good to me too. What was your method? Grout Master? Scrub with 175? Turbo Tool spinner?
The university has a contract with Eco-lab. So used Eco-lab intensive cleaner. And a Cimex with Black brushes. I really like the Cimex in bathrooms. I can set it on a really bad spot and walk away from it to clean a corner. Then move it agin to the next spot.
WISH I HAD A SPINNER! It was one of those nights that the wet vac stopped working so I had to run my mop.

Marlene

ratfool

Apr 22, 2016
Real Name
Marlene Slichter
Looks great Marlene !! That " raised buildup " throw a black stripping pad on the 175 and go for it . We have both and similar tile but not as good of chems to work with as you used . Great job !!
All the Best, Ed
I tried the the black stripper pad last night. ☹️
Of course the corners took awhile because more sealer was mopped into them then on other parts of the floor. Although plenty of that everywhere. But under the paper towel dispensers it’s a common problem in all the bathrooms. It’s thick and almost has a feel of asphalt.
And thank you Ed.

Marlene