6'figga gets *kicked out* of custy's house & has a brain Fart...

Nov 24, 2012
Real Name
The Canary
I think it's because you're black. I bet she would have paid a white man that amount to do the job.:p

Where are Al and Jessie when you need them !

Ironically, I find that custys are actually more inclined to pay me more than they would lets say a Caucasian cleaner because they wrongly assume that because I'm Afrikan, that I'm poor.

Couldn't be further from the truth. But I don't mind

6':cool:

Citrox1

Sep 29, 2011
Pa
Real Name
JB
Business Location
United States
Ironically, I find that custys are actually more inclined to pay me more than they would lets say a Caucasian cleaner because they wrongly assume that because I'm Afrikan, that I'm poor.

Couldn't be further from the truth. But I don't mind

6':cool:

That, or they're scared to death of you !:eek:;)

Nov 24, 2012
Real Name
The Canary
That, or they're scared to death of you !:eek:;)

Good point, it's no wonder I was left alone in the 2 Million dollar home of a *new* custy on Thursday.

Heck the lady left the side door open and was already at the airport to catch a flight by the time I arrived

She must've really been terrified huh?

Honest to God truth.

Her hubs came a few hours later to stroke the check

1398051694940.jpg

Last edited:

Citrox1

Sep 29, 2011
Pa
Real Name
JB
Business Location
United States
Good point, it's no wonder I was left alone in the 2 Million dollar home of a *new* custy on Thursday.

Heck the lady left the side door open and was already at the airport to catch a flight by the time I arrived

Honest to God truth.

Honest to God truth.

View attachment 29159

Come on 6', it's all about perspective.....one could also say....you entered an empty 2 million dollar home through an open side door, where you were later discovered by the man of the house, at which time he gave you money that you demaded. :D