6'figga gets *kicked out* of custy's house & has a brain Fart...

Nov 24, 2012
Real Name
The Canary
I meant to post this a few weeks back but never got around to it.

I'll be brief b'cuz the point matters more than the story details.

Anywho... few weeks back I got kicked out of the home of a custy (via telephone) that was referred to Me by a high value referral source (custy said My quote for filtration soil ($1k) was too high). She kicked Me out after I had cleaned 3 areas (*note* I told her she was under no obligation to pay for the 3 areas I had already cleaned)

Although I handled the situation as best as could be I really wanted to go ballz deep with the customer service.

As some of you may know, after each appointment I send a hand written thank you note with a fridge magnet + $10 "Fresh Bucks" card. Well, I decided to send this lady the same thank you card (the irony--i know) with a hand written apology, $10 "fresh bucks" AND a $10 Starbucks gift card.

20140406_015146.jpg

My brain fart came this week when I pretty much decided that I'm going to send a Starbucks gift card to all of my custys.

You see, at the prices I charge it's almost getting shameful to send a $10 fresh bucks... I really need to sweeten the deal a bit (if you know what I mean)

Anywho..that was My brain fart. Starbucks cards to all custys.

6'

p.s.
some of you fellas that charge premium prices, if you already send something similar I'd like to hear about it.

If you don't---start

6'

emeraldclean

Premium VIP
Feb 20, 2012
Beausejour Manitoba Canada
Real Name
Grant Schmidt
Business Location
Canada
at the numbers you pop, you could throw in the oven as well
Well... I'm small potatoes in the big picture. But ... the jobs I do help's contribute to the " Full tilt boggie" freedom 55 gig!
Serious though... bring your 2-3 jobs of the day a fresh loaf of a nice rye bread. They will relieve themselves in their drawers?

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
I cant get a Same Sex Marriage Supporter Gift Card for under $15.00 bucks. All Starfudges will take only $15.00 minimum.

0331grunt

Feb 3, 2011
OK
Real Name
Craig Osburn
Business Location
United States
6', that is a great idea. I need to start raising my prices to accommodate something like this, but it is something that needs to be done, regardless! Thanks for the reminder to get off my azz and do something!

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
I love you man!!!!
When on ALO News, I always see same sex marriage supporters protest non supporters.

Non same sex marriage supporters always seem to get some major news on how bad they are and then get boy cotted by many other big money groups.

Here's the latest gay marriage support victim

This guy invented the best search engine...

Mozilla appoints new CEO after gay marriage controversy
Mozilla has appointed former marketing man Chris Beard as interim CEO following the controversial resignation of his newly-appointed predecessor over his donation to an anti-gay marriage campaign
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/10767104/Mozilla-appoints-new-CEO-after-gay-marriage-controversy.html

Maybe I do not understand. but it seems the gay movement is out to kill any one not like them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear herbicides (maybe Round-up) in food (GMO food) can make males turn into females when as a fetus.

PS... No money is death in the big cities, 2014.

Last edited:

hubcitylouie

May 14, 2013
Lubbock,Tx
www.cirruscarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Louie Hilliard
Business Location
United States
I send customers gift cards but I usually go to Costco and get them for a 30% discount. They do not have Starbucks but usually cold stone or other restaurants. The gift card is full face value but I get the benefit of the discount and no one knows about it so the perceived full value is there for the customer.

Louie

caycesch

Jan 18, 2011
Real Name
c
Business Location
United States
Can we see your thank you card?

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums mobile app

caycesch

Jan 18, 2011
Real Name
c
Business Location
United States
I have a thank you template from Hitman ads which I haven't implemented yet but wanna see if it's good enough to send .
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums mobile app

owenscott

Aug 6, 2009
Friggin Cold Upstate NY
Real Name
Stop snoopin u homo
Business Location
United States
When on ALO News, I always see same sex marriage supporters protest non supporters.

Non same sex marriage supporters always seem to get some major news on how bad they are and then get boy cotted by many other big money groups.

Here's the latest gay marriage support victim

This guy invented the best search engine...

Mozilla appoints new CEO after gay marriage controversy
Mozilla has appointed former marketing man Chris Beard as interim CEO following the controversial resignation of his newly-appointed predecessor over his donation to an anti-gay marriage campaign
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/10767104/Mozilla-appoints-new-CEO-after-gay-marriage-controversy.html

Maybe I do not understand. but it seems the gay movement is out to kill any one not like them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear herbicides (maybe Round-up) in food (GMO food) can make males turn into females when as a fetus.

PS... No money is death in the big cities, 2014.
Ok. So this guy that got out because 6 years ago he donated to support a law that prohibited same sex marraige. Ok cupid found out aboit that. So they asked their users to boycott firefox (browser not search engine). Mozilla felt the heat and the inventer ceo resigned.
These groups are so full of shit and hypocritical its laughable.
In 2008 guess who else pubkicly opposed same sex marraigr ? Obama. Ok cupid still uses java on their site. Guess who invented that ? Yeah same dude. Hes a great guy and okcupid is a scum sucking political company who i will never give a fucen nickle too and i encourge everybody to do the same.
They played their users. Period.

Reactions: CCWorks

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Ok. So this guy that got out because 6 years ago he donated to support a law that prohibited same sex marraige. Ok cupid found out aboit that. So they asked their users to boycott firefox (browser not search engine). Mozilla felt the heat and the inventer ceo resigned.
These groups are so full of shit and hypocritical its laughable.
In 2008 guess who else pubkicly opposed same sex marraigr ? Obama. Ok cupid still uses java on their site. Guess who invented that ? Yeah same dude. Hes a great guy and okcupid is a scum sucking political company who i will never give a fucen nickle too and i encourge everybody to do the same.
They played their users. Period.
Like I say, Maybe I do not Understand this hate program.

I do not want to derail topic. So I be done talking about off topic stuff, but I had to post that if I got a Starbuck coffee, It would leave a bad taste in my mind.

Its good 6 figga wants to give a gift, I do not think I would.
Maybe a added service bonus, I just do not know at this time.

elementcarpet

Nov 23, 2011
Peoria, Az
Real Name
Gary Throckmorton
Business Location
United States
Im not going to give all my customers gift cards, but I can see giving cards to jobs $500 or more. Something to think about..o_O

Nov 24, 2012
Real Name
The Canary
6', that is a great idea. I need to start raising my prices to accommodate something like this, but it is something that needs to be done, regardless! Thanks for the reminder to get off my azz and do something!
It's extremely competitive out there.

Beyond providing a quality service, there's much to be done to retain our greatest asset...the customer

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
It's extremely competitive out there.

Beyond providing a quality service, there's much to be done to retain our greatest asset...the customer
I think you you hit that idea on a bullseye with your market. In my market, however, I only have 4 or 5 competitors. And my prices are much lower than yours. True...I need to increase my prices, and that's what I'm doing every quarter. But I don't feel a need to get a gift card..YET.

It's good read another 6figure comment. Keep it up bro

the rugman

Feb 11, 2006
Warwick, NY
Real Name
Bob Cairns
Business Location
United States
Send Out Cards has the ability to include a gift card or a box of brownies or cookies - the are REALLY good BTW. I have used them a few times and have always had great feedback when sending them out. Since most biz don't ever send anything out - just the fact that a thankyou card out will blow most customers away!