570SS | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

570SS

jsmithjr

Dec 3, 2015
Real Name
jerry smith
Hello folks, heres my issue. Stock 570 no mods. Ive been using this for 2 yrs. And im lucky to get 140° at the machine. Its always been that way. What ive d9ne is thermal valve replacement, contantly checking orfices and check valves bought the evolution wand so i thought i would exsperment a little. Replaced my duel 11002 jets with 11003 to make a total flow of 6 and i noticed much more heat. Switched right back to the evolution wand and it cooled down quit a bit. Could somone plz let me know what to do. I. Pretty new at working on my own equipment.

Jim Martin

Jun 5, 2008
Tucson Arizona
570Diverter.jpg
first thing I would do is to check the bypass cylinder and make sure it is working...startup machine and let it run for a little bit.....then look under the engine on the right-hand side just in front of the water box and start running the machine through the heat cycles....you should see the valve move...if it is not moving..turn off machine...clean shaft and put some high temp anti seize on the shaft...take a bar and carefully move the valve and break it loose...then recheck and see if it will move freely......

seagrtj

Jun 28, 2011
MO
Real Name
Todd Seagraves
Business Location
United States
They did alot to that machine over the last 5 years so you need to find out what method of heat control they used. They started out with sensors and moved to a control box. If the air cylinder isn't moving it could be due to a bad sensor as well. Call Scott Harlib at Sapphire. He knows that machine the best. Very helpful guy.

Reactions: rob allen

BayouCitySteam

Aug 16, 2016
Houston Texas
www.bayoucitysteam.com
Real Name
Mark Croudy Jr.
Business Location
United States
Hello folks, heres my issue. Stock 570 no mods. Ive been using this for 2 yrs. And im lucky to get 140° at the machine. Its always been that way. What ive d9ne is thermal valve replacement, contantly checking orfices and check valves bought the evolution wand so i thought i would exsperment a little. Replaced my duel 11002 jets with 11003 to make a total flow of 6 and i noticed much more heat. Switched right back to the evolution wand and it cooled down quit a bit. Could somone plz let me know what to do. I. Pretty new at working on my own equipment.
Hey man, I have a 570 complete opposite. It is wide open heat HOT HOT. have you called Sapphire? Those guys are on it. Ask to speak with a tech. I have had some stupid little issues and they have been able to walk through, or speak to my mechanic to have it resolved.

Reactions: ColoradoCleaner

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Hey man, I have a 570 complete opposite. It is wide open heat HOT HOT. have you called Sapphire? Those guys are on it. Ask to speak with a tech. I have had some stupid little issues and they have been able to walk through, or speak to my mechanic to have it resolved.
Ive heard they get really hot. Do you know what the atw average temp is?

BayouCitySteam

Aug 16, 2016
Houston Texas
www.bayoucitysteam.com
Real Name
Mark Croudy Jr.
Business Location
United States
Ive heard they get really hot. Do you know what the atw average temp is?
I do not. It was was 5-7 degrees over the highest temp on the gauge if my memory serves me. I don’t have a lie detector.

.....hot enough to make my wand a flaming torch. About shat myself when I grabbed the tube after a good run of swinging it.

jsmithjr

Dec 3, 2015
Real Name
jerry smith
Thank you guys for all your help. It seems that my diverter shaft is stuck. It looks like it's stuck when it's closest to the water box. I only get about 150° at the machine and that's after about 20min of running.