admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
Can I count my past posts from when I was signed up Mmmmm about 5 years ago?:whistle:

No :) must be from today and on + you must put in your total count you already have.

If this goes well...we just might do another prize give away for December! :)

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

Reactions: 1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
Bogus criteria. The deciding factor should be based on who has posted the most pics of his beautiful females over the years. Who had a portable named after him?? Who chased off an infiltrating pedophile, a few years ago?? The member who has kept Aloha Dave humble and under control......the member who transformed Larsox into a militant conservative.............oh, the hell with it. I don't know how my ego survives all of these TMF defeats...oh, yeah, it's the floozies who keep me mentally fit.

Deron your entry doesn't count... You forgot to provide your post count in all that rambling...

See example below:

4051 post count...

See, so easy... Now you try...

29,125 Posts! I would like to donate my win to the arthritis foundation to repair my Crippled fingers from all those posts!
You got me there for a second... Then I kept reading...

If I win I like to Donate my winnings to.... Whomever, I damn well please... I will be going on a shopping spree for others... Already have my list of items that I am going to purchase for some of you fools...

Reactions: admin

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Deron your entry doesn't count... You forgot to provide your post count in all that rambling...

See example below:

4051 post count...

See, so easy... Now you try...

You got me there for a second... Then I kept reading...

If I win I like to Donate my winnings to.... Whomever, I damn well please... I will be going on a shopping spree for others... Already have my list of items that I am going to purchase for some of you fools...
Dare I ask what that might be? lol

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
TMF is giving away $500 credit towards our online store*: https://shop.truckmountforums.com/ -

Super SIMPLE Guidelines:

1. Reply to this post with how many posts you currently have and state you are entering the contest. This is only on our forum and not on facebook.
2. Post threads and replies to as many topics you can from right NOW to November 30th 9PM EST.
3. TMF will compile up the winners and announce grand prize first week of December.

• Grand Prize $500 store credit!
  • Runner ups will receive $100 store credit!

View attachment 67835

*Will not include shipping costs.
**Admins & distributors are not eligible for this offer.

I,m at 971
I would like to to enter this contest

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
29,125 Posts! I would like to donate my win to the arthritis foundation to repair my Crippled fingers from all those posts!
Before I got to read your post, I was gonna tell everyone, don't be eyeing 1st prize, it rightfully belongs to Alooooha.
Now you said it for me. Super funny

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
I can't keep up with the ones in the thousands my gosh that's a lot lol

Lightning Carpet Care LLC
Just start a conversation with @aloha one and you'll be in the thousands in no time... My best month commenting was because both Dave and I were up and on TMF at 1 am just shitting the breeze...