admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
TMF is giving away $500 credit towards our online store*: https://shop.truckmountforums.com/ -

Super SIMPLE Guidelines:

1. Reply to this post with how many posts you currently have and state you are entering the contest. This is only on our forum and not on facebook.
2. Post threads and replies to as many topics you can from right NOW to November 30th 9PM EST.
3. TMF will compile up the winners and announce grand prize first week of December.

• Grand Prize $500 store credit!
  • Runner ups will receive $100 store credit!

ShoppingSpree.png

*Will not include shipping costs.
**Admins & distributors are not eligible for this offer.

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
Bogus criteria. The deciding factor should be based on who has posted the most pics of his beautiful females over the years. Who had a portable named after him?? Who chased off an infiltrating pedophile, a few years ago?? The member who has kept Aloha Dave humble and under control......the member who transformed Larsox into a militant conservative.............oh, the hell with it. I don't know how my ego survives all of these TMF defeats...oh, yeah, it's the floozies who keep me mentally fit.

Reactions: Luky and admin

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Bogus criteria. The deciding factor should be based on who has posted the most pics of his beautiful females over the years. Who had a portable named after him?? Who chased off an infiltrating pedophile, a few years ago?? The member who has kept Aloha Dave humble and under control......the member who transformed Larsox into a militant conservative.............oh, the hell with it. I don't know how my ego survives all of these TMF defeats...oh, yeah, it's the floozies who keep me mentally fit.

You should join Rush Limbaugh

Qwikdry

Dec 2, 2012
Real Name
Russell
Business Location
United States
lol. i am in with 1,325 messages.

Reactions: admin

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
As the Donald says, maybe a lil bit BRAGADOCIOUS

Sent from my XT1254 using TMF Forums mobile app