50 & up group : Tenis elbow pain & cleaning carpets | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

50 & up group : Tenis elbow pain & cleaning carpets

Rick Cushman

Jun 9, 2009
Harrietta Mi.
Real Name
Rick Cushman
Business Location
United States
Hi Guys, I thought I would share this little secret the doctors would never tell you. I have suffered with this pain for years and I have had the anti-inflammatory shots that lasted for a short time and was told that the job I do is the problem and the pain will never go away unless I give up my job. This was rather depressing advice how was I to pay the bills I have cleaned carpets for over 18 years and now that I am in my 50's I have to just put up with the pain
The doctors said I must rest my arm and try not to use it, yea right we are in our busy season now and the work and bills go on.
Well I am here to tell you I finally found something that worked without resting my arm no shots no braces or straps & if I didn't use it myself I wouldn't have believed it. Before I tell everyone what it is I just wondered if there is anyone else out there with the same problem and if they found a solution.

ffej

Dec 14, 2011
ca
Real Name
jeff erickson
Business Location
United States
Hey Rick Ive been trying joint supplements (glucosamine/chondroitin) for a month and it seems to be working a little bit. Would you be so kind to let me know what is working for you. Thanks Ricks......Jeff